- Ensemble Dark Horse: Of Vine. He's one of the few viners to essentially keep doing vine after the demise of the platform. This is lampshaded in "Reading Dialogue Tweets with Random Background Music:"ProZD (reading): "Vine was not killed. I absorbed its power to rise to the top."ProZD (commenting): This is true.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- In "A guy who really doesn't want to be the main character in an anime," the eponymous man is "the son of the Dragon King," as evidenced by his left eye. While this was probably just supposed to be a mashup of The Chosen One tropes, this exact combination matches a twist in New Super-Man two years later.
- There's also "A man caught in a time loop on his birthday," which plays out like a parody of Happy Death Day despite predating it by a year and seven months.
- The hilarity that is Alois from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, a jolly, mustache-bearing, pun-spewing knight whose dub voice sounds very close to the voice SungWon uses for Archibald. Sadly he favors axes, so his enemies can't quite get the point, but a lot of people have noticed the similarities nonetheless.
- Tangled: The Series revealing that Flynn/Eugene's birth name and title was Prince Horace.
- It Was His Sled: The original "Harem anime in which everyone but the protagonist is sentient furniture" was a Feghoot ending with him repeatedly saying "more like Chairem Anime." he has since done multiple videos using the characters and premise, referring to the series as Chairem Anime whenever the need arises.
- Memetic Mutation: Tons of it, but Lysanderoth's "King Dragon sends his regards." easily tops them all.
- Moment of Awesome:"hey guess what, i 100%'d Dragon Quest XI, cause i don't FUCK AROUND"
- Nightmare Fuel: "His Face All Red". He proves with this one that he isn't just funny but can also give a bone-chilling performance.
- Snark Bait: Since most of his sponsored comedy videos are all about making fun of an aspect of the game, its mechanics or genre. They invite a lot of fans and players of the game alike to joke at that part of the game or genre as well, since he is one of the few Internet personalities capable of making a good laugh at the sponsoring game, and get away with it positively anyway, since it's just comedic advertising for the titles. For example:
- "when the game's audio is more suggestive than you realize" has fans recalling scenes of video game titles or cartoons that comes off as Accidental Innuendo. Viewers also point out that while he is promoting the Re:Zero Crossover event with Shadowverse, showing only Rem on the video causes many Emilia and Ram fans to go against Rem fans in the comments.
- "when your opponent won't finish you off in a card game" will have the viewers mocking some absurd, long, or overly-specific meta decks in competitive card games.
YMMV / ProZD