Hewy Lewis Toonmore, a.k.a. Logan Ridenbaugh, gives his thoughts on animated films sometimes aided by a guest reviewer. For more recent movies, he explains the premise of the show without spoiling the ending. Older animated movies generally have much longer reviews. Each movie gets a rating out of five stars, although the lowest score he has given is just one star.
A member of the Mr. Coat And Friends crowd.
This series provides examples of:
- April Fools:
- Arch-Nemesis: Count Sigeeyai.
- Atomic F-Bomb: After Hewy reviews Cars 2, Count Sigeeyai watches the trailer for Brave. in frustration, Count Sigeeyai yells "FUUUU-" and cuts to footage of an actual atomic explosion.
- Bandage Mummy: Count Sigeeyai, as seen in The Stinger for Kung Fu Panda 2.
- Big "NO!": When he finds out that he'll be forced to review Dinotopia: Quest For The Ruby Sunstone.
- Call-Back: When Digit asks Hewy to review Despicable Me.Hewy: Well, I've already had a giant request a film for me to review.
- Caustic Critic / Hypocrite:Tends to have a bad habit of riding hate trains, including ones that he can't even properly stick to, such as when he claimed the first Pokémon theme song was the only good 4kids theme song in his Top 10 90s Cartoon Intros video, only to shortly after say he liked the Pokemon Orange Islands and Pokemon Johto Journeys theme songs, which were also made by 4kids, even going as so far as to include them in the video.
- Christmas Episode: "The Top 10 Characters of the Rankin/Bass Holiday Specials"
- Conspiracy Theorist: Paranoid Pete.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough*:
- Crisis Crossover: After Sigeeyai had messed with several other reviewers, all of them confronted Hewy about it later—and now it appears he's gunning for The Cartoon Hero...
- Crossover: He did a crossover with TV Trash for Chris "Rowdy" Moore's The Mighty Ducks review, and also made a cameo in Rowdy's review of The Groovenians, trying to warn him about the show. He showed up too late.
- The Faceless: Count Sigeeyai, even after The Reveal. Of course, his "mask" could actually be his real face since he's animated.
- Overly Long Gag: The 41-second clip of Paul Reubens in "The Groovenians".
- The Remake: The list of Top 10 Scariest Animated Monsters was remade into a Top 13 list.
- Rule of Three: Hewy reviews Toy Story 3 for the third episode of his third season.
- Scary Flashlight Face: Hewy does his review of Coraline with a flashlight face to set the tone.
- Shared Universe: Because of his numerous cameos and crossovers, he's part of the Reviewaverse.
- First there's his name Hewy Lewis Toonmore and his first title sequence involves a montage of animated movies set to "Back in Time." And then there's this line from the second theme song:"Here comes Hewy, gonna give you the news: / Time to watch his animated movie reviews..."
- A man calls Count Sigeeyai "V for Vendetta."
- First there's his name Hewy Lewis Toonmore and his first title sequence involves a montage of animated movies set to "Back in Time." And then there's this line from the second theme song:
- So Okay, It's Average: He criticizes the flaws of The Jungle King, but commends it for having originality and effort.
- Toon Transformation: A studio in the second dimension helps Hewy host guest co-reviewers who are 2-D themselves. It gets destroyed when he tries to duplicate Flint Lockwood's food machine from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
- World of Weirdness: The Reviewaverse.