This WMG page is for theories pertaining specifically to Diamond Is Unbreakable. For theories regarding the series as a whole, click here. For theories for other parts, visit one of the following pages:
- Phantom Blood
- Battle Tendency
- Stardust Crusaders
- Vento Aureo/Golden Wind
- Stone Ocean
- Steel Ball Run
- Going off of the prediction above, each opening will begin with the silhouette sequence from the first opening. In the sound version of each opening the silhouettes of characters that have been introduced thus far will be fully colored (ex. Josuke, Okuyasu and Jotaro in the first OP).
- The sound version of the first opening will play during the Red Hot Chilli-Pepper mini-arc. In addition to the sound effects Red Hot Chilli Pepper will appear in various parts of the opening such as the part with Okuyasu looking at Keicho's shadow, alluding to Otoishi using RHCP to kill Keicho and Okuyasu with The Hand foreshadowing RHCP nearly killing Okuyasu in the battle.
- There will be a second opening after the Red Hot Chilli Pepper or Achtung Baby mini-arc. The second opening will have the theme that was leaked. However it will only be a longer version of the first opening with a different song, a few small edits (Echoes Act 2, some silhouettes being fully colored), a few scenes added for Rohan, and some small hints foreshadowing the appearance of Kira. The sound version of this opening will play during the Sheer Heart Attack mini-arc and like the first sound opening it will have Sheer Heart Attack appear in parts of the opening and the sound version will formally introduce Kira as the antagonist.
- The third and final opening will appear starting at the Atom Heart Father mini-arc but will be a different opening entirely except the silhouette sequence. Like the second Stardust Crusaders opening it will build up the final battle and similar to the Egyptian God Stand user sequence in the SC opening, there will be a sequence showcasing the enemy Stand users in the final part of Di U. The most noticeable difference however will be that during the silhouette sequence Kira's silhouette will disappear but Kawajiri's will remain. In the sound version all of the silhouettes will be fully colored, there will be hints at Rohan and Okuyasu's deaths at the hands of Another Bites the Dust, and at the end of the opening the entire opening will rewind and even rewind through the previous opening ending on the first frame of that opening.
- I distinctly remember him among the gathering of Stand Users at the close of "Diamond is Invincible".
- Not only he reappeared several times (usually, in group gatherings), he also shares the same fate as "The Lock" guy. They're just two big bullies who get put in their place and stop looking as threatening as they did before (especially to the short and impressionable Koichi).
- "One of the street punks"? No, my friend, everything that was needed was a visit from Josuke to the hospital. One that ended with him getting very pissed off at Toshikazu and "fixing" him up good.
- I can't picture anyone from such an arrogant race of pretentious jerks allowing themselves the kind of humiliation Okuyasu goes through.
If you consider Dead Mans Questions to be canon, then this is jossed since Kira is currently a ghost assassin.
- Even as Act 3, Echoes still had a Developmental Potential of A (B in Koichi's brief appearance in Part 5), meaning that Koichi still has a lot to learn about his Stand. Not to mention by Part 5 its stats got one degree worse in all places save for precision, and only its destructive power went up to an A. Perhaps if Koichi was featured more in Part 5 or 6, we would've seen Echoes Act 4 come into fruition.
- Jossed. Billy Kametz and Jalen K. Cassell play Josuke and Okuyasu, respectively.
- Jossed. The dub still uses the original Japan audio. Given how the JO☆UNITED version (played during the final episode) didn't have an English cover, it makes sense.
- It's also reasonable to speculate that the stress of her running across the killer activated her Stand.
- Jossed—Mignogna voices Rohan in all of his appearances.
- Confirmed in Rohan At the Louvre, when Rohan used Heaven's Door to forget about the events of that story.
- Jossed - she does get a scene in the epilogue, but she's nowhere to be found in the final battle.
What looked like Joseph wandering off in a moment of senility was actually Hermit Purple guiding Joseph to where Achtung Baby was crawling around just in time to save her from dog attack.
Joseph took Shizuka, made her activate her Stand "Achtung Baby" that rendered her and him invisible and used Hermit Purple to manipulate the ambulance that killed Kira.
The guy who saves kid Josuke and Tomoko looks like the spitting image of Josuke himself, and with Kira's ability to travel back in time once he's pierced with the Stand arrow, it seems like an earlier draft of the story (perhaps before Kira's Stand was written so that only he can time travel using it) would have involved Josuke getting thrown back in time and saving himself, creating a Stable Time Loop as he inspires himself to wear his trademark pompadour.
he claims to be from space and that his "Stand" is in fact extraterrestrial in origin , except the Stand arrows are also extraterrestrial in origin as they were made from a meteor harboring an alien virus, as the Devils Palm form the saints corpse parts similarly grants Stands this would also mean Jesus was an alien in the jojo universe
The only people who have seen it (or attest to having seen it) are Stand-users - Rohan, Koichi, Yoshikage and Yoshihiro Kira. Furthermore, it can physically interact with Stands - Cheap Trick and Killer Queen - which is a trait only heretofore seen with other Stands. Finally, it's implied (especially in the anime) that normal people don't even notice it. Koichi and Rohan are baffled by its existence because Koichi only recently became a Stand-user, and Rohan only recently moved back into Morioh.
More specifically, he knows full well the potential of his Stand to scrape away enemies. He just tries not to do so because of the same reason his brother didn't want him to use The Hand on their father; it's a cruel death and could easily be extremely painful. Okuyasu is a softy at heart and doesn't want to use his Stand's power to just kill people left and right, unlike Kira who abuses his power for his own interests.
- The whole origin story of Josuke's hairdo (where it came from a mysterious stranger who saved him and his mother from freezing to death) leaves a few questions that are never answered. This, combined with the Killer Queen Bites The Dust ability to travel back in time, means that Josuke could've originally been intended to be thrown back in time during the final battle with Kira and end up saving himself and his mother, creating a Stable Time Loop.
- Kira does complain that Kosuke seems to have been desperate to climb up the corporate ladder, as it meant that he had to brown-nose to Kosuke's boss when he called to tell him he'd be late to work. It's possible he did this to earn a better living to please Shinobu.