- All-Star Cast: Possibly the biggest in Precure's long run. Almost all the main casts are voiced by famous voice actors.
- For the main trio, we have veteran Yui Horie as Riko, and already famous Saori Hayami as Haa-chan. Only Rie Takahashi (Mirai) is the newbie of the trio but she is steadily making a name of her own when the series started.
- For allies, we have Ayaka Saitou returning to the franchise as Mofurun, Satomi Arai as the Crystal Ball, Kaori Nazuka as Liz and Ayako Kawasumi as Loretta the mermaid.
- For the villains we have Yosuke Akimoto as Dokurokushe with Yuuichi Nakamura voicing a young Dokurokushe, Koji Yusa as Batty, Yuu Kobayashi as Sparda, Joji Nakata as Gamettsu, Yasuhiro Takato as Yamoh, Sho Hayami as Shakince, Kikuko Inoue as Benigyo, and Noriaki Sugiyama as Orba.
- Fan Nickname: "Mirai Potter" and "Riko Weasley", lampshading the show's similarities to Harry Potter.
- Market-Based Title: TOEI's official English title for this show is Witchy Pretty Cure!, and many agree that it's a more fitting title than "Maho Girls."
- Milestone Celebration: Downplayed; the 600th episode of the Pretty Cure franchise is only indicated by a sign Haa-chan is holding after the episode's On the Next segment.
- Playing Against Type: Benigio is yet another villain role for Kikuko Inoue, what's even more amusing as that we get to hear Kikuko Inoue talk like a gyaru (naturally rendered as a Valley Girl accent in the fansubs)
- Relationship Voice Actor: Rie Takahashi and Yui Horie previously worked together as Megumin and Wiz respectively in KonoSuba to create a giant explosion in that show's season finale. Now they get to create giant magical explosions at least once every other week.
- What Could Have Been: According to this, Mirai's family would have been originally descended from magicians, but they decided it would be better to make her a normal person. The design of Mirai's grandmother is probably an artifact of this concept.
Trivia / Maho Girls PreCure