- Actor Existence Limbo: Coop was voiced by Tony Hawk in "Measure For Measure", but subsequent episodes have him make silent cameos.
- Actor-Shared Background: "Designing Mr. Perfect" introduces Wicked's wand, Wanda. Her voice actress, Danica McKellar, is a mathematician. Naturally, she'd be in a show with math as a core concept.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Matt is voiced by Jacqueline Pillon.
- The Danza: In the episode where a movie is being made about the Cybersquad, the name of Hacker's actor is Christopher Droid.
- Fake Brit: Dr. Marbles.
- International Coproduction: For the first five seasons, Nelvana of Canada worked with PBS station WNET-13 of New York City to produce the show; 2006 saw Nelvana dropping out for unknown reasons and WNET taking over production, which meant it was also animated exclusively in Adobe Flash.
- Long Runner: Has been airing on PBS Kids, with occasional new episodes, for sixteen years.
Trivia / Cyberchase