PiP Animation Services is a Canadian animation studio.
Since the early first decade of the 2000s, PiP has become one of the leading Adobe Flash studios in Canada. Not only that, but they're also a traditional animation studio, one of the few relatively healthy ones in North America.
Visit their website here.
Shows animated or digitally painted by PiP:
- Bob & Doug
- Caillou (Season 4 only)
- Carl² (notable for being their first foray into Flash animation)
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! (Seasons 1 and 2)
- Cyberchase (Season 6 onwards, first five seasons done in traditional animation elsewhere)
- Freaky Stories (Ink and paint only)
- Guess with Jess
- Hoze Houndz
- Katie and Orbie (Ink and paint, as well as backgrounds, for Seasons 4, 5, and 6)
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast (Ink and paint for Season 3)
- The Mole Sisters (additional ink and paint services)
- Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" (same as The Ripping Friends, except also with Big Star)
- The Ripping Friends (Ink and paint only, actual animation done by Carbunkle Cartoons)
- The Tom and Jerry Show (2014)
- Wandering Wenda
- Wayside (Ink and paint for Season 1)
Tropes associated with PiP
- Production Posse: Asides from John Kricfalusi’s later TV works, they also do a lot of shows for Portfolio Entertainment, such as Carl Squared, Freaktown, Roboroach, Doki, and The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!.