"It's great to be here on 'Fallon.' That's what it is. … What do you think I said to people today? 'I'm going on a show.' 'What show are you going on?' What do you think I said? 'I'm going on Fallon!' It's 'Fallon'! You call the show the guy. ... I'm on 'Carson', I'm on 'Leno', I'm on 'Kimmel'. We don't know the names of the shows. We don't care."
To keep things simple, this only lists the current (or final, if the show has been cancelled) hosts.
Real Life Examples:
open/close all folders
- The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
- The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Later... with Jools Holland
- Later with Cynthia Garrett
- Last Call with Carson Daly
- The Late Late Show with James Corden
- Too Late with Adam Carolla
- Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn
- Real Time with Bill Maher
- Brak Presents The Brak Show Starring Brak
- Tonight with Trevor McDonald
- Hardball With Chris Matthews
- Countdown With Keith Olbermann
- The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell
- Talk Show with Spike Feresten
- Man to Man with Dean Learner
- Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge
- Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Sister Who Presents
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- The Graham Norton Show
- The Weekly with Charlie Pickering
- The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo
- The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale
- Le Late avec Alain Chabat (French talk show)
- Rendez-vous with Kevin Razy (French talk show)
- Gossip and Goddesses with Granny Kumar
Fictional Examples (Show Within a Show):
- Live! With Murray Franklin in Joker.
- Up Late with Miss Piggy in The Muppets (2015).
- CollegeHumor: Parodied with a prank sketch where Dan Gurewitch's colleagues break into his house in the middle of the night so he can host The Late Late Late Show from his bed.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: "Moving Bubble Bass" gives us Bubble Bass's imaginary talk show, Snark Chat with Bubble Bass.