Large Ham. At first thought, he might be the Cloudcuckoolander of the group. Then you meet the rest of the team, and it turns out the entire team is that way (some possibly even more hammy than the other members). Introducing The Ham Squad.
This trope applies to a team that consists of characters that fall under Large Ham for the most part. There may be that one member who is the Only Sane Man among them, but for the most part, the team is pretty insane. If it is a team of villains, Evil Is Hammy definitely will come into play. The team may also be a Quirky Miniboss Squad at times, but not always.
This trope does not apply in a World of Ham unless the team in question proves hammier than everybody else in said world.
- Dragon Ball Z features the Ginyu Force, Frieza's elite warriors who parody Super Sentai teams. All members are particularly over-the-top and look at their poses as being very important.
- Future Diary: Twelfth invokes this by brainwashing four other people to act like him and make it difficult to tell which one is the real him. Considering how much of a Large Ham he is, it goes without saying how hammy his team ends up being.
- Pokémon: The Team Rocket trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth. It takes a lot of ham to introduce your team with a minute-long introduction.
- Shimoneta: Most of SOX tend to get very hyper when they are working on their heists. Only Tanukichi keeps his composure, but only because he worries too much about getting caught.
- In Sword Art Online: Alternative Gun Gale Online, Team ZEMAL are a whole squad of Boisterous Bruisers who announce their presence by shouting Badass Boasts and non-stop machine gun fire. Of course they always end up getting killed quickly due to giving away their location to other teams.
- Counterspell: The brief appearance of the Titan Triplets has them as this based on their introduction with varying degrees. Infernus was the one who planned the introduction in the first place, Ultrex takes part to appease his brother, and Atma-X ends up screwing up his part as he considers it silly, unnecessary, and thought he had more time to practice.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: After the Mane Six and all of the royalty are captured in the episode "To Where and Back Again", a team is formed consisting of Discord, Trixie, Thorax, and Starlight Glimmer. Out of the whole team, Starlight doesn't show any hamminess during the rescue mission. Thorax does when he is pretending to be Trixie during one moment. Then again, the whole team consists of former villains who have shown strong hamminess.