All Spoilers Off on this page!
- Hikaru's fangirling over meeting aliens. She goes all starry eyes when she first met Fuwa, Lala, and Prunce and she even went excited when she first met Kappard before she realized Kappard's intentions.
- Hikaru was all energized to try chase after the fleeing Fuwa in her bicycle. Cue a Gilligan Cut of her getting tired because she hasn't eat her breakfast yet.
- How Lala is introduced. After landing on Earth, she was first shown as a Sinister Silhouettes figure alongside Prunce... Until it is revealed that she stumbled out of her ship dazed due to motion sickness. She's so dazed, she ends up having to cover her mouth and vomit off-screen.
- Fuwa's real name is revealed to be Spegasus Pulalan Mofpit Prinsewink. Hikaru is not impressed by how long it is.
- After Star did the yearly Running Gag of the lead Cure jumping too high in their first battle:Star: "I jumped too far!"
- Apparently car sickness exists IN SPACE!
- The fact that Lala's rocket is shown to have a band-aid on it after the window got broken by the Notraiders' attack.
- After Cure Star's first battle, they were all feeling happy and Lala and Hikaru had their first friendship bond moment... only for it to get interrupted by the rocket crashing down to Earth because it suffered too much damage.
- Despite the rocket was shown to explode at the end of the previous episode, the rocket is shown to be mostly intact (albeit damaged massively). Either the animators forgot that the rocket had exploded or the technology in Lala's home planet is so advanced, they were able to built a metal that won't get destroyed even after crashing towards a mountain at terminal velocity.
- Speaking of the rocket's damage, there's more band-aids on the rocket this time around. In addition to the one on the window, there's now another one just to the left of the window band-aid and another band-aid on the upper area of the rocket.
- Prunce getting scared when he had to meet Hikaru's dog calling it a beast.
- Hikaru's grandfather came in to Hikaru's bedroom right when Lala and Prunce is still there. Because of their Alien Non-Interference Clause, they proceed to hide by clinging on the roof. Later, Prunce hides Lala by tying her to the ceiling.
- Prunce calls Hikaru's books "analog".
- AI tells Lala's chances of being Precure. The answer: 0.000000012%. Later, AI tells Lala Hikaru's possibility. The answer is the same.
- Lala's first experience with Earth food. She at first confuses an onigiri as rocks and refuses to eat it. Eventually she relented, and despite has to force herself to take a bite, she would find herself liking it so much she goes all-starry eyes after taking several bites of the onigiri.
- Lala's antenna's have electric currents on it and can be useful for things such as giving Prunce a massage.
- Hikaru's Loose Lips almost blew the secret that Lala is a space creature to Ryutaro. Thankfully, Hikaru was able to backtrack her statement before Ryutaro realizes it.
- Lala's Exhausted Eye Bags after she and Prunce had to do an all-nighter to examine what is going on with Hikaru's Star Color Pendant after it glowed up at the end of the previous episode without success.
- Prunce is turned into a balloon. In fact, AI claims that it has no match in the disguise database.
- Kappard's waterfall scene. That is all.
- Hikaru's Loose Lips strikes again as she proceeds to ask Elena about how to find the Star Princesses Pens. Thankfully, Lala was able to cut her off before she blew it all.Elena: "So, what's going on?"Hikaru: "W-well... T-the power of Star Princes..." (gets cut off by Lala who put her hands on Hikaru's mouth)Lala: "It's nothing."
- Hikaru excites over the noise the device makes, but this annoys Lala.
- When Fuwa talks, Hikaru has to cover it up by talking very squeaky.
- Just as Hikaru is about to yell "I hate you!", Fuwa cries.
- Hikaru and Lala got into trouble again multiple times for nearly revealing some of their secrets related to aliens and Precures, although this time none of them is caused by Hikaru's Loose Lips. To wit:
- When Hikaru and Lala first met Elena at the school grounds in the morning, Prunce and Fuwa came out after they realized that Elena's the girl that help stopped the two's bickering from previous episode. Lala had to push Prunce to a bush as a result.
- Then, as class started, Lala and Prunce secretly takes a look at the classroom to see how Earth's education system works. Sakurako then noticed the two of them on the window, forcing Lala and Prunce to back out immediately.
- Like in the previous episode, Prunce calls Hikaru's paper notetaking "analog".
- Later on, they met Madoka when school ends after mistakenly thinking that it's Elena. Madoka then told Lala and Hikaru that Elena had went back home, so they run off to meet Elena... but not before both Madoka noticed Lala's antennas and Fuwa getting out from Hikaru's school bag, leaving Madoka suspicious.
- When Hikaru and Lala met Elena at her flower shop, Elena's siblings managed to get hold of Fuwa, thinking that Fuwa is a plushie. Understandably, they went concerned until Prunce covertly gestures to Lala that the situation is under control when he realized that the siblings are all convinced that Fuwa is a plushie.
- One of Elena's younger sisters mistakes Fuwa for a plush.
- While at school feeding Fuwa, Hikaru and Elena are confronted by Madoka, who demands to know what they're hiding. The two girls are able to successfully hide Fuwa and leave, saying goodbye... just as Fuwa says goodbye as well.
- After Fuyuki mentions an alien sighting, Mitsuki says she thought it were tsumiki note . Madoka corrects that the word is kimitsu note .
- Just the fact that this year's Reina Itsutsuboshi, Sakurako Himenojo, says that Madoka Kaguya's skills at hanamichi and chado put masters to shame!
- Because Lala used her Verbal Tic which could give away the alien secret, Hikaru says "lun".
- Prunce's disguise is Lala's backpack. Hikaru accidentally whacks him down the ground.
- Meta: Over-time forgot to sub Sakurako's line after her Noblewoman's Laugh before she left. Does anyone know what she said?
- Madoka is a little suspicious about Hikaru, and Fuwa accidentally gives her away! Guess what happens by the end of the ep.
- The cures have a little fight over Japanese naming conventions after Lala prefers to call them without honorifics.
- Aiwarn insults Kappard and Tenjo calling them "ancient", also calls Hikaru "boring".
- Aiwarn is very angered after Elena calls her a "brat".
- AI's analyzer reduces Hikaru to a cleaning job.
- The rocket job as a whole:
- One hour elapsed: The Cures start being sleepy.
- Two hours elapsed: The cures are even more sleepier.
- Three hours elapsed: The cures are even more sleepier. Hikaru finally cleans, the floor but the wind blows all the leaves. And Hikaru brags that she is bored.
- Four hours elapsed: The others catch Hikaru in the act. Hikaru was drawing the rocket prototype design. They finally add a bow.
- The pics AI takes of the rocket have an outdated filter to say the least.
- Tenjo calls the rocket "gaudy" and even questions that it's a rocket at all!
- Prunce says the donut machine "might need adjustments" and stops Hikaru from eating the donut, much to her annoyance.
- AI says that the ship leaves "Sunday morning", a nod to Precure's timeslot.
- Elena points out that they must be home for school before Monday, and Hikaru says no problem.
- The rocket blasting off pushes the Cures down to the ground until it leaves the atmosphere.
- Hikaru is in awe of the Starscape until she learns that she's blocking everyone else's view.
- Hikaru has some boredom face when she sees the bone-shaped planet.
- Hikaru attempts to take the first step when the team lands on the planet (just like Neil Armstrong on the moon) only to face-plant out of the ship instead.
- Elena wonders if the many bones on the planet belong to victims of a ferocious monster. Cue Prunce having an Imagine Spot of him being cooked over a fire by said monster as he shakes in fear. Elena then wonders if Prunce even has bones.
- After the dog aliens says "Wan. Wan! Wan!!" Elena says it's not "1, 2, 3", but the dog says they were.
- Once again, Hikaru goes through Cuteness Overload when the team comes face to face with the planet's inhabitants as she forcibly snuggles them, rolls them around and then plays chase with them using one of the bones.
- The dog aliens seem to be racist against people without fur. Just look at Prunce.
- The yellow alien calls out Elena for having hair only on her head and brag that their fur is "lustrous and beautiful"
- Hikaru is told to introduce herself by the locals. Cue her doing her usual introduction that we see at the start of each episode before being told that it's wrong as she falls into yet another face-plant.
- Upon being shown how to properly introduce themselves (Which Lala bluntly refuses to do), Hikaru, being the Plucky Girl she is, attempts to replicate it with mixed results. She ends up hand-standing for the rest of the scene.
- The rain is made of small bones, man! Yep, the perks of being a fur alien and the downsides of not being a fur alien.
- Doggy shows the Cures a bottle of "fur tonic". Then an imagination spot of the Cures made of fur! Hikaru decides to try it but Prunce stops him.
- Doggy looks kinda weak compared to Kappard.
- Prunce uses the hair tonic on himself to help the Cures win the fight against Kappard. He's still hairy when the team revives the Princess of Libra, which results in her outright refusing to acknowledge his presence. Heck, the awesome music stops in that exact moment.
- After Prunce's fur tonic wears off, Elena gives her an extra one Doggy gave her. Prunce freaks out!
- When Prunce says the "Prunce Donuts" machine needs adjustment, Lala snarks out.
- Madoka reveals that she has not been to the shopping district and therefore has no idea what a Star Donut is.
- Sakura is taking advantage of Madoka's emotional condition to get ahead. She even spies at the cures
- One of the odd things Madoka does is wear unmatching socks - only one of them has a stripe.
- "Lun" being the new yes must have sticked since #5.
- Some highlights from the mall montage:
- At the clothes store, Hikaru is exciting over her two dresses, Madoka is holding a purple dress with a crescent moon, and Lala is wearing sunglasses.
- At the toy store, Lala and Madoka are holding plush toys while Hikaru is excited over hers - which is Prunce-colored!
- Madoka is trying to ride a bike.
- The young Amamiya kids are squeeing at Fuwa eating donuts. The Cures say it's fine as long as they don't find out.
- After being defeated, Aiwarn chews out Bakenyan for not being at the battle.
- If you look, the circular formation of the Star Princess Palace looks like a trapezoid and the edges are colored the same as the main four Precures.
- Hikaru sheepishly realizing how caught up she got in her own nostalgia while helping Ryo sort through some books.
- The whole reason as to why the group even goes to space this episode is because Hikaru wants to try to find the Southern Cross constellation, which is Serious Business for her, as Prunce learns the hard way.
- Once the rocket blasts off, there's that gravity-push feeling again!
- Hikaru's wagging the rocket just to find the Southern Cross.
- Where there's an episode with a different planet, there are bound to be funny moments:
- Hikaru's expectations for what planet Kumarin's inhabitants look like versus their actual appearances.
- Kumarin's gravity is twice as strong as Earth's, as the group finds out, making walking a challenge and ultimately forcing them to stop for a picnic not even a few feet from the rocket.
- As Prunce mentions, the conditions of Bearsea are intense enough to make the plants as hard as gems!
- Upon stumbling upon a bunch of gems, Hikaru thinks that she's hit the mother lode and promptly gets Yen signs for eyes for a bit until Lala informs her about how they're as common as rocks.
- Ayewan's complaining a lot not being able to find the pen in all of those diamonds!
- The Notraiders are very worn out from the battle because of the gravity.
- Lala, Prunce and Fuwa's collective Oh, Crap! reaction to being caught in plain sight by Ryo. A little bit later we have Prunce's reaction to Ryo agreeing to be the group's Secret Keeper.
- After Aiwarn suggests fusing into a collective Notrigger with Kappard and Tenjo using the Taurus Star Pen, Bakenyan immediately opts out of joining them. Kappard and Tenjo... not so lucky.
- It's a Breather Episode, what did you expect?!
- Abraham speaks a lot of Gratuitous English!
- Abraham yells out "Tokusatsu" (no not that one) with that special effect touch!
- Abraham is actually a Minaturian, resulting in a very shocked reaction from the girls.
- Abraham is disgusted that the Cures let people know about the aliens and decides them self away, even demands the deportation pod to be sent in a week, and at Hikaru pointing out that he hasn't had any hits lately.
- When Lala says "de gozaru", Hikaru questions, and Lala says "I'm nervous-lun~"
- Apparently Lala can't read.
- For what it's worth, the Cures' acting is very stale, to say the least.
- Abraham yells CUT! because
- Abraham accuses "kimitachi" of trying to destroy the movie after Hikaru's shuriken lands at the hat. After the Eyecatch Director's hat is bandaged.
- After seeing Aiwarn, Abraham asks "Huh? Did we make a youkai costume like that". As usual, she is outraged.
- With Lala going to Earth School, there are a lot of funny parts:
Fleetfoot: Dare?Lala: Hagoromo Lala-lun~Fleetfoot: Well that is my desk, Lalalun.Lala: Lalalun janai-lun~ Lala-lun~ I like this one-lun~
- AI questions that Lala is not wearing the glove.
- The students feel alien (no pun intended) about the new student. A duo even gossip about the new guy.
- After taking a pause (unintentionally of course), Lala lets the "lun~" Verbal Tic go off puzzling the students.
- After Karube "Fleetfoot" Tatsunori arrives and sees that his seat is taken by Lala, thanks to the Verbal Tic Lala is called Lalalun. Check out this conversation:
- She questions that students can't choose desks.
- People ask about Lala's language "lun~". Hikaru claims it is local dialect.
- Sakurako is back. Need more be said?
- Hikaru is leaking out secrets subtlely. "Excellent as an AI", anyone?
- In chemistry class, Lala has an imagination spot of herself being shocked by lightning. Why? Because she questions that a human can calculate double-digits. Why? AI tells you everything back in Lala's planet. Yes, there's a downside to that last thing. In fact she questions that people go in one place together to study.
- After she and Lala are caught running to get Fuwa food, Hikaru has to read the "No running in corridors" sign to cover up Lala being illiterate.
- Lala is a little puzzled by the concept of school cleaning, and so decides to ask AI. Of course... she forget that she left the glove she needs to talk to her back at the ship. So she decides to dump the water on the ground and sweeps the dry part of the ground.
- Lala sums it all up: "School is weird".
- Lala has a new nickname "Lun-chan".
- "Lun" is said in this ep way too many said times to count.
- The greeting Elena's dad Carlos gives Elena's mom.
- The party stuff: fake glass-and-nose mask for Madoka; blue afro for Lala; alien mask for Hikaru. Though this is all rendered moot by Elena's mom revealing that there will be food instead.Prunce: I don't understand Earthlings' sense of humor.
- Prunce eats a weird dark-green food, which Elena reveals to be jalapeno. It doesn't go well for him.
- Prunce has an unhealthy obsession with Mao. There's a scene where Prunce obsessively wants to give Mao a box of Star Donuts even though they were at the planet just to get the Pen. And eventually Prunce squees around Mao the second they meet.
- The lesson where Madoka gives on auctions, complete with five Prunces.
- Fuwa and Mao have a conversation with their Verbal Tics in check. Sounds weird, eh?
- Lala comments that one unit of the alien currency shien is one yen.
- Drams-sama is getting all the auction stuff. So much he thinks the Pen is unnecessary.
- Hikaru brags that she can get the pen... until the others generate bigger bids.
- The Mafia Boss Don Octo argue with Dram-sama who changes his mind about not being interested in the pen because it would replace that broken light in his bathroom.
- When the girls realize they don't have enough money to buy the pen at the auction, Madoka convinces everyone that what they have instead is even more valuable: Star Donuts. It works. And the Cures duke out the auction with donuts against Drams-sama until they run out.
- Hikaru comments that the fireworks are too bright.
- The Selene Arrow went right in the Notrigger's mouth!
- In the last scene, Prunce is loading himself with Star Donuts! When Hikaru asks how much, Prunce remarks he is binging to relieve stress. It all ends with Prunce and Madoka doing an auction: 10 billion a person, 11 billion, 12 billion, 13 billion, and 14 billion.
- Sakurako talked so long everyone has left by then.
- Sakurako pops up out of nowhere next to Hikaru, Lala, and Elena, like she is Lucy Loud.
- Elena remarks that Zenny looks the same as last time.
- Behind the cures is a jackpot slot thingamajig which scores three Dramses
- Prunce turns into a parachute-balloon thingamajig.
- "Prunce got shot-purunsu~!"
- When the Dragon Heidan introduce themselves, Hikaru says "What an exciting name!"
- When Blue Cat asks if the Cures could morph, Madoka replies this:Madoka: "Our power doesn't exist to be used against those who are merely doing their job."
- Once they reach the top, Hikaru slips and hits her head.
- Hikaru remarks about the tail and Fuwa remarks that "Blue Cat" smells good. Turns out it was Blue Cat in disguise.
- Soleil's new attack: another fireball again! This time Kappard throws it off. Good thing it hit the Notraiders instead.
- The ending: the Cures are now in the Dragon Corps. Why? Because if Blue Cat returns what she stole, Drams could have Precure in the Corps. Good thing they have other commitments.
- Terumi reacting to getting a new spot at the big manga magazine is OUTRIGHT CRAZY SHE FALLS DOWN THE STAIRS! Complete with comedic sound effects. She even has fire in her eyes.
- Terumi came up with that idea too fast!
- Yumeo Oikawa chews up the scenery with his exposition.
- Harukichi notices the rocket and they think they're shooting.
- The cures call Planet Rainbow pretty the first time they see it.
- Hikaru decides to take a break and sit back, but then falls into the transparent wall.