A 1997 Disney TV movie about a dentist (Kirstie Alley) who becomes a tooth fairy while in limbo. It has nothing to do with the character of the same name from the book or movie series How to Train Your Dragon.
This film contains examples of:
- A Minor Kidroduction: The movie's prologue begins in 1969 when Katherine's father dies.
- Knight In Sour Armor: She may be working as a tooth fairy, but she is certainly not up to the task of playing the part.
- One-Word Title: A Pun-Based Title, as it involves dentists and tooth fairies.
- Subbing for Santa: The tooth fairy, actually. One of her old friends was Cupid for a while.
- Tooth Fairy: Kirstie Alley, a dentist, becomes a tooth fairy while she was in limbo.