Michael Sheard (18 June 1938 — 31 August 2005) was a Scottish character actor with a very long career, usually as villains. Notably, he played Adolf Hitler five times.
- All Creatures Great and Small as Adderley
- 'Allo 'Allo! as Goering's double
- Blake's 7 as Klegg
- Coronation Street as Arthur Dabner
- The Dirty Dozen: The Next Mission as Adolf Hitler
- Dixon of Dock Green in various roles
- Doctor Who in six roles
- Force 10 from Navarone as Sergeant Bauer
- Grange Hill as Mr. Bronson
- Escape to Athena as Sergeant Ernst Mann
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade as Adolf Hitler
- The Invisible Man (1984) as Reverend Edward Bunting
- Les Misérables as the Commissary
- Space: 1999 as Dr Darwin King
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back as Admiral Kendal Ozzel
- Takin' Over the Asylum as Mr Wyatt
- Z Cars in five roles
- Fan Nickname: "One Take Mike" for his professionalism.
- Typecasting: As Adolf Hitler, Those Wacky Nazis, and various other villains.
- You Look Familiar: He has the page picture.