Among the stuff he's produced:
- Atop the Fourth Wall: his main series, where he mostly looks at bad comics.
- History of Power Rangers: A lookback at the whole of Power Rangers.
- Lightbringer: A webcomic he did briefly before becoming an internet reviewer. Discontinued and Lewis is not proud of it.
- Revolution of the Mask: Lewis's other webcomic.
Tropes that apply to Lewis Lovhaug:
- Alter-Ego Acting: Lovhaug has occasionally referred to "the Linkara character" in interviews and commentaries, but at the same time also calls him "basically me with the volume turned way up".
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Downplayed; Lewis will use words like "hell", "damn", "bitch", and "ass", but pointedly avoids words like "fuck", "shit", and certain other heavy curse words. On instances where he has to read dialogue that use those words, he bleeps himself.
- Keet: According to Noah Antwiler, he insisted on filming their crossover right after doing Kickassia for eight hours straight.
- Precision F-Strike: While Lewis is generally nice and will avoid swearing, Mike Michaud struck a chord by creating a "response" to the #ChangeTheChannel, to which Lewis ultimately responded by telling Michaud to not "fucking tell" him to be happy about being contractually obligated to be in the anniversary movies.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: After he moved into an apartment with Iron Liz, so did Linkara. Likewise, after he and Viga moved into a house, the apartment was written out, using Reality Ensues as the reason in-story (namely Linkara's rent got hiked up after the tenants complained about the battles).
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: He's said he has no interest is this, even back when he was a kid. That said, ScrewAttack did once contact him to voice Superman in the Superman vs. Goku episode of Death Battle, but he couldn't as he was busy at the moment (and has expressed regret that he didn't make time to do it).