Jonah Scott (born September 8, 1993) is an American voice actor based in Los Angeles, CA. He was one of the breakout stars of the English dub of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo, and has since gone on to voice many characters in anime and video games, including a leading role in the dub of Beastars.
- Akudama Drive as Courier
- Attack on Titan as Willy Tybur
- Beastars as Legoshi
- Drifting Dragons as Badakin
- Kuroko's Basketball as Kousuke Wakamatsu
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo as Formaggio
- Kengan Ashura as Lihito
- Sk8 the Infinity as Kojiro "JOE" Nanjo
- One-Punch Man as Phoenix Man
- High Rise Invasion as Sniper Mask/Makoto Yuuka
- Way of the House Husband as Tatsu
- Dying Light 2 as Aidan Caldwell
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III & IV as Randy Orlando
- Smite as Heaven's Arrow Hou Yi, Modern Messenger Mercury and Frostfire Ullr
- Seduce Me as Damien
- Yandere Simulator as Riku Soma
- The Elder Scrolls Online as Count Verandis Ravenwatch
- Mr Love Queens Choice as Victor (replacing Ben Diskin)
Tropes associated with Jonah Scott:
- Ascended Fanboy:
- Scott was a big fan of Attack on Titan and often did voice impersonations for it, primarily of Jean Kirstein. He would later join the dub cast as the voice of Willy Tybur.
- He was in the middle of a recording session for Kengan Ashura when director Megan Buchholz informed him he was set to voice the lead role of Legoshi for Beastars. Being a fan of the original anime, he then proceeded to freak out in excitement while still in the booth.
- Badass Baritone: Has a sultry and rich voice which he is able of manipulating to sound exactly like a cross between Matthew Mercer and Troy Baker. This is evident in, for example, his performances as Legoshi and Willy Tybur.