Christopher Eugene "Chris" O'Donnell (born June 26, 1970 in Winnetka, Illinois) is an American actor and former model.
- Men Don't Leave (1990) as Chris Macauley
- Fried Green Tomatoes (1991) as Buddy Threadgoode
- School Ties (1992) as Chris Reece
- Scent of a Woman (1992) as Charlie Simms
- The Three Musketeers (1993) as D'Artagnan
- Circle of Friends (1995) as Jack Foley
- Batman Forever (1995) as Richard "Dick" Grayson / Robin
- Batman & Robin (1997)
- The Chamber (1996) as Adam Hall
- In Love and War (1996) as Ernest Hemingway
- Cookie's Fortune (1999) as Jason Brown
- The Bachelor (1999) as Jimmie Shannon
- Vertical Limit (2000) as Peter Garrett
- Kinsey (2004) as Wardell Pomeroy
- Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008) as Jack Kittredge
- Max Payne (2008) as Jason Colvin
- Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (2010) as Shane Larson
- The Practice (2003) as Brad Stanfield
- Two and a Half Men (2004) as Bill
- Grey's Anatomy (2006) as Dr. Finn Dandrige
- The Company (2007) as Jack McCauliffe
- NCIS (2009) as Grisha "G" Callen
- WWII in HD: The Air War (2010) as John Gibbons (voice)
- Who Do You Think You Are? (2013) as himself
- Robot Chicken (2014) as Mr. Fantastic, Commander Rex Kling (voice)
- Career Resurrection: NCIS: Los Angeles served as this for him. Although he experienced trouble after "Batman on Ice", he also slowed down to raise his growing family.
- Fake Nationality: Subverted in Circle of Friends; he is of Irish descent and manages to sport an impressive Irish accent in the film.
- Happily Married: On the advice of Al Pacino when they worked together in Scent of a Woman, he opted not to seek out an actress to date. As such, he has been this to his wife, Caroline, since 1997 and they have five children.
- Mr. Fanservice: Especially in the 90's.
- Old Shame: Like with everyone else in the film, he deeply regrets Batman & Robin, even saying that when making Batman Forever, he was making a film, whereas with the later film he was told repeatedly that he was making a toy commercial.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: He has a noticeable pair of crystal blue eyes.