This is the cast page for The Last Podcast on the Left.
This is a sentence about Ben Kissel. He's the tall one.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite being a comedian and CCR mainstay, Ben Kissel ran for Brooklyn Borough President in 2017, getting over 5000 votes, and is surprisingly well-versed in politics.
- The Comically Serious: Has a deadpan sense of humor which comes out the most when he reads Creepypasta.
- Green Around the Gills: Most episodes of the podcast's live broadcast companion, Last Stream on the Left, usually feature Kissel reacting in a certain way◊ to something said between Henry and Marcus or just said by Henry.
- Iconic Outfit: Ben is often seen in promotional material or live LPOTL recordings in a suit jacket and t-shirt combination.
- Only Sane Man
- Straight Man: Especially compared to Henry's Wise Guy.
- The Spock: While he is prone to outburst, Ben often tends to be the more logical and pragmatic of the three hosts.
This is a sentence about Marcus Parks. He's the thin one.
- Creepy Good: As of December 2016, if you make a recurring $25 donation to the podcast's Patreon page, Marcus will personally mail you a bone fragment from his family's ranch. He and Henry also do a large amount of research on each subject, so reading books with morbid subjects can qualify as one of Marcus's pasttimes. That being said, he appears to be as friendly and approachable as anyone else you might meet.
- Hillbilly Horrors: His headshot◊ on LPOTL's website has this vibe.
- In-Series Nickname: Starting at around episode 189, Henry bestowed upon Marcus the nickname of "Dogmeat" and it's stuck.
- The Kirk: Marcus often acts as the moderator or key narrator with regards to the subject of each episode. Because of this, he is neither objective enough to serve as the Super Ego nor can he be the sole source of impulsive and comedic reactions to the subject at hand(the Id.) Just wait until he winds up reading a creepypasta, though...
- Our Mages Are Different: Marcus is a practicing Chaos Magician.
- Southern-Fried Genius: Marcus is from the heart of Texas, and is arguably the most well-read and well-spoken of the trio.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pickles.
This is a sentence about Henry Zebrowski. He's the short one.
- Alien Abduction: In his Reddit AMA , Henry mentions that he is obsessed with these, and often has dreams of being abducted.
- Big Fun
- Conspiracy Theorist
- Erudite Stoner: Henry is open about his frequent weed usage, and even encourages listeners to smoke themselves before delving into any topic that is particularly bizarre or esoteric.
- In-Series Nickname: Around the same time that he began to call Marcus "Dogmeat", he began to call himself "Too Real".
- Man of a Thousand Voices
- Monster Clown: His headshot◊ on LPOTL's website.
- Our Mages Are Different: Like Marcus, Henry is a practicing Chaos Magician.
- Satan is Good: Henry often invokes this.
- The McCoy: Henry is arguably the most energetic, emotional and most tangent-prone of the three.
This is a sentence about Travis Morningstar. He's the young one.
- Ascended Extra: Travis first appeared in the early days of "Last Stream on the Left" and has since gone on to appear in the LPOTL series "Side Stories" and "Last Stream on the Left" as a producer and occasional talking head.
- In-Series Nickname: On an episode of 'Last Stream on the Left,' Henry nicknamed Travis "Titties."