Characters found in Super Drags.
open/close all folders
- Absolute Cleavage: All of them have noticeable cleavage in drag, though Scarlett has cleavage of the under-boob variety.
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: Ralph is big one, Donizete is thin one, and Patrick is short one.
- Drag Queen: Goes with their group's name.
- Gonk: With the exception of Ralph, none of them are conventionally attractive in the slightest. And it's actually an aesop in one episode.
- Henshin Hero: All of them rely on heart-shaped magical objects to turn into superpowered, magical drag queens.
Patrick (Lemon Chiffon)
- Big Beautiful Woman: As Lemon Chiffon. As a civilian, however, he averts Big Beautiful Man, and is rather self conscious about it, to the point that he heavily retouches his photos for dating apps.
- The Leader: Takes this role among the trio.
- Odd Name Out: The names "Safira Cyan" and "Scarlet Carmesim" are both made up of two shades of their signature colours—Lemon Chiffon isn't named for a colour at all, but rather a cake-like dessert.
- Soap Box Sadie: Is the one most concerned with social inequality and this sometimes is written as him being aggravatedly oversensitive.
Ralph (Safira Cyan)
- Camp Gay: He has very feminine personality and voice, and he is gay.
- Cool Big Bro: He has a little sister, and the only reason he went to went to Sandoval's gay conversion camp is to see her after he is kicked out.
- Geek Physiques: Averted. He's a huge nerd for anime, video games, and My Little Pony, but he's also very muscular and toned. In fact, in spite of being the nerd of the team, he's the only one of the Drags who looks athletic: Patrick being short and chubby, and Donizete being thin and lanky (if well-endowed).
- Gentle Giant: He has big and muscular body, but his personality is quite gentle and feminine.
- Girlish Pigtails: Has these as Safira Cyan.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Blue eyed and the most "innocent" in personality.
- Magical Girl: All of the Super Drags draw elements from the trope, but Safira Cyan is a direct homage, with her outfit being very similar to that of Sailor Moon, complete with a cute little wand.
- Meaningful Name / Theme Naming: As his drag persona—"Safira" is Portuguese for "sapphire", and "cyan" is another shade of her signature colour, blue.
- Occidental Otaku: He loves anime and video games. The original Portuguese dub also has him being a brony.
- Redheaded Hero: Redheaded in civilian form and one of the three leads.
- Top-Heavy Guy: His upper body is very huge, but his lower body has rather normal looking.
- True Blue Femininity: Safira Cyan dresses primarily in blue but does don a few pink accessories.
- Vocal Dissonance: Ralph is a huge burly guy... With a small, squeaky voice. As Safira, it gets even higher and shriller. It may not fit his physique, but it certainly matches his sweet, feminine disposition.
Donizete (Scarlet Carmesim)
- Angry Black Man: His basic shtick, being the loudest and most assertive of the Super Drags.
- Bare Your Midriff: Both as Donizete and as Scarlet.
- Black Is Bigger in Bed: The show isn't shy about showing how massive his genitals are.
- Chainsaw Good: In Scarlet form, she can transform her folding fan into a circular saw.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Shown to be blond in civilian form
- Fetish: Calls attractive men "Daddy" on multiple occasions
- Gag Penis: His junk is huge and very prominent on his character model. Also, it's obvious the animators had a bit of fun working on it, as it swings and flops all over the place whenever he's falling or being knocked around. Averted, however, as Scarlet (although her transformation sequence does very graphically show his stuff being "tucked in").
- Meaningful Name / Theme Naming: As his drag persona—Scarlet is an orange shade of red, and "carmesim" is Portuguese for "crimson", a deep shade of her signature colour (red).
- Sassy Black Woman: Embraces this persona fully as Scarlet Carmesim. When he's not in drag, his campy mannerisms make him a hybrid of this and Angry Black Man.
- Winged Humanoid: Scarlet has a pair of massive pink wings.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Champagne is dark skinned and sports a platinum blonde bob.
- Mysterious Backer: Champagne's origins are left unexplained, leaving to the imagination how she's got access to some pretty advanced tech, including her Do-Anything Robot Dildo, the Gaydars that the Super Drags use to transform and their Giant Mechas. She looks the same today as she did when Goldiva was a child.
- The Diva: Fits the trope to a T, unsurprisingly. An internationally popular singer who's snarky, confident and just a bit stuck-up (she never opens doors for herself, requiring others, usually Scarlet, to open them for her.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: In true diva fashion Goldiva is pretty stuck-up and refuses to even open doors herself, but everything she does is for the sake of the LGBT community and eventually comes to respect Scarlet.
- Pink Is Feminine: Goldiva is seldom seen without her pink wig. Said wig changes to purple during her big concert.
- True Blue Femininity: Dresses in a deep blue corset ensemble.
- Attention Whore: Everything she does is for the sake of being a star. Even in her We Can Rule Together proposition she pictures herself center and foremost.
- Expy: Of Ursula and her drag queen inspiration, Divine.
- It's All About Me: Elza wants to be a star doesn't care what she's got to do to achieve this goal, including stealing highlights from other gays and leading an extremely homophobic religious cult in her civilian identity.
- Laughably Evil: Elza is just as out there as every other character in the series, despite being a villain, more-so in some cases.
- Ambiguously Christian: His weird dinosaur-worshipping religion is a very obvious rip on Christian Fundamentalism, but has some clear differences in cosmology and icons (maybe to avoid offending Christians who are supportive of the LGBT community, or maybe because having homophobes constantly reference "King's Come" is hilarious). Bottom line, he's Christian in everything but name.
- Armored Closet Gay: He was Lady Elza all along.
- Hate Sink: Unlike Lady Elza he is mostly depicted as just despicable.
- Heteronormative Crusader: He rallies against LGBT individuals with a bizarre evangelical religion
- Take That!: Sandoval is this to homophobic religious fundamentalists. He preaches for a fictional religion that idealizes the time of the dinosaurs and frowns upon wiping your bottom. Yup, this series implies homophobic bigots are backwards dinosaurs who have poopy pants. Oh yeah, and he's also Lady Elza's true identity, pretty much confirming he's gay and aggressively in the closet.
- Uncleanliness Is Next to Ungodliness: A villainous, homophobic preacher that claims that one only wipes his bottom if he's expecting "visitors" down there, and therefore, does not believe in toilet paper.