The Great Tomb: Supreme Beings | Nazarick NPCs | Various Monsters and Creatures Used by Nazarick
Humans: The Human Kingdoms | Adventurers and Workers | Criminals
Others: Non-Human Kingdoms/Countries | Miscellaneous
Bonus Story: New Ainz Ooal Gown
New Ainz Ooal GownThe successor to the original Guild in the non-canon bonus volume. To return to the 41 Supreme Beings of Nazarick, click here.
- Badass Crew: They may lack the numbers and most of the rare items that the original Guild was known for, but it doesn't make them less than effective in combat.
- Foil: In comparison to the original top Guild formed in YGGDRASIL, the New Ainz Ooal Gown is strictly formed in the New World by Satoru and Keno throughout their 200-year journey exploration.
- Lucky Seven: So far, there are currently only seven members in the group.
- Superior Successor: Averted. The group has a smaller number than the original Ainz Ooal Gown, lacks its resources, and is overall weaker than the Players.
One of the two main protagonists in the Overlord Bonus Volume.
- Adaptational Name Change: In the Bonus Light Novel, rather than go by the name of his guild, Momonga instead chooses to go by his real-life name Satoru Suzuki.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: In the main novels, Momonga/Ainz gradually descends into villain territory. In the Bonus Light Novel, though, he acts more kindly, as evidenced by his relationship with Keno, a much younger Evileye.
- Adaptational Wimp: Downplayed. The alternate telling of Momonga's arrival in the new world in the Bonus Light novel didn't arrive with Nazarick, meaning he doesn't have access to resources like the NPCs, gold, and items that his guild accumulated over the years.
- Adoptive Peer Parent: Technically, Keno is already in her 40's by the time she meets Momonga.
- Age Lift: Since he arrived two centuries in the New World before the events of the first volume, Satoru is much older than his mainstream counterpart.
- Alternate Self: Serves as an Alternate Timeline version of Ainz, who without The Chains of Commanding Nazarick, chooses to go by his real name Satoru Suzuki and retains many of his more human traits rather than trying to become a perfect Evil Overlord.
- Bold Explorer After helping Keno find the truth behind the undead plague that befell her country and dealing with the mastermind, he founds a new Ainz Ooal Gown guild that explores new lands and new mysteries that other adventurers can't.
- In Spite of a Nail: At the end of the Bonus Novel, Satoru discovers that Nazarick may have in fact arrived in the new world after all, and sets out to investigate it, likely leaving him more or less to exactly where the original novel started, albeit a bit more human and a few centuries wiser.
- Parental Substitute: To Keno, as he's the only adult figure she has in her life.
- Walking the Earth: In order to learn about the New World, Momonga does this along with Keno as his companion, with another goal to reverse the Undead transformation of Keno's people.
Keno Fasris Invern
The other main protagonist in the Overlord Bonus Volume.
- Adaptational Angst Upgrade: Played straight. Unlike Evileye, who seemingly got over the fall of her home and the loss of her people, Keeno is still reeling from the fate of her kingdom.
- Adaptational Name Change: Justified, since the events of the volume take place before she became the adventurer known as Evileye. Whether or not she chooses to call herself this by the end of the Bonus Novel is up for air.
- Adaptational Superpower Change: While she still has a few of her original abilities, Keeno has a different powerset than Evileye due to Satoru's presence. She lacks Elemental magic, but in exchange, she's learned spells that help make up for Satoru's weaknesses, such as intelligence gathering. She even has the ability to cast Super-tier magic, which none of the New World residents have been capable of doing.
- Adaptational Wimp: Downplayed. She's still stronger than most inhabitants of the New World; she's just less focused on combat spells compared to her mainstream counterpart.
- Age Lift: Inverted for the first few chapters until fast-forwarding to 200 years later.
- Creepy Child: Satoru describes Keno as this when they first met.
- Foil: To Shalltear Bloodfallen, a fellow True Vampire. Shalltear was created by one of Momonga's closest friends in the Guild while Keeno was made into a vampire as a result of Cure Elim Los Malvar's Wild Magic. In contrast to Shalltear considering Ainz to be an absolute, perfect ruler, Keeno knows full well that he is far from perfect and wouldn't hesitate to call him out on something she felt was wrong.
- Important Haircut: She cuts her hair short before Walking the Earth with Momonga.
- In Spite of a Nail: Despite having a very different backstory than her main timeline counterpart by the end of the Bonus Novel, she still ends up becoming a powerful adventurer who's the number two in her team, just like Evileye. The only difference is that, while Evileye is part of a team made up of humans, the New Ainz Ooal Gown is comprised of monsters.
- Morality Pet: Keeno becoming attached to Momonga and traveling with him plays a huge part in his kinder, more human mindset.
- Older Than They Look: By the time that Satoru first met Keno, she's already in her forties despite looking like a 10-year old girl. After traveling with him for 205 years, she still retains the same appearance.
- Our Vampires Are Different: She is a True Vampire, born as a result of the Elder Coffin Dragon Lord's spell that brought Inveria and the Aina Miscegenation League to ruin.
- Undead Child: Undead pre-teen like her mainstream counterpart. She's physically twelve years old despite being chronologically 55 when meeting Satoru for the first time.
- Walking the Earth: She does this with Momonga in order to reverse the Undead transformation of her kingdom's populace. Although she fails to reverse the spell, she nonetheless continues to travel the New World with Momonga for a new purpose in life.