Narm: The setting of Warhammer 40000 is prone to Narm Charm, but the games, especially Soulstorm provide more than a few some examples of sheer narm.
"We have failed... *overly long beat* The Emperor...
- The epilogue for the Imperial Guard stronghold in the Dark Eldar campaign. The narrator describes the battle with a tree analogy that he takes way overboard.
- The Tau stronghold defeat cutscene.
"Aun'Ro'Yr! Noble Ethereal! WE HAVE LOST YOU! WE HAVE LOST ALL!!"
"RAISE OUR STANDARD!! LET IT STRIKE FEEEAAAAR!!"
"HOIST THE FLAG OF KOMORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"
"IT IS OOOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSS!"
"MMMAAAAIIIMMM! TORTURE!! KIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!"
- The Imperial Guardsmen's "STOHM DEM!"
- Crull. His hamminess in all his scenes coupled with nearly every line he says having to do with dismemberment or mutilation means he almost never comes off a threat.
- Diomedes continues the proud tradition established by Boreale of a ridiculously over the top voice
IT IS THE BAAANEBLAAADE!