- The Sanctioned Psyker's scream of "Witness your Doom!" whenever they use the Lighting Arc move.
- Grey Knights are here to kick ass and aren't afraid to say so:
"THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF THE RIGHTEOUS, SCUM!!"
"BROTHERS! STRIKE FOR THE CHAPTER AND THE INQUISITION!!"
"THE HERETICS WILL SUFFER THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT!!"
- Chaos is filled to the brim with Large Hams:
"SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!"
"IT IS AS THOUGH A THOUSAND MOUTHS CRY OUT IN PAIN!"
"WE WILL REND THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES!"
"DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!"
"WHERE IS THE BLOOD I WAS PROMISED?!"
"I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME! IT IS A GOOD PAIN."
"ENEMIES! WE NEED ENEMIES..."
"WE NEED A NEW DRIVER. THIS ONE IS DEAD!"
- Chaos Rising makes them even more awesome, as they gain a sense of subtlety that makes them seem sinister.
"Mark it in blood and fire!"
"No mercy! No pity! No hope!"
- It is made very clear what happens to the Chaos Commander if he loses a match in multiplayer or skirmish.
- The Daemon Prince has "I AM DESTRUCTION INCARNATE".
- Every single one of Gorgutz' lines when assaulting the Ork stronghold in Dark Crusade is a delicious win cake sprinkled liberally with awesome. No matter their motives or lack thereof, the most any of the commanders succeed in doing with their taunting of the Warboss is mildly annoying him.
Gorgutz: "Took ya long enuff to get to me, didn't it?"
Eliphas: "Chaos moves at its own pace, alien, not yours."
Gorgutz: "How 'bout dyin'? Ya do dat any fasta'? I gotz to plan the rest of me day."
- His quotes against the Necrons in Dark Crusade:
Gorgutz: "You looks like an oomie dats needs some feeding, metal boy!"
Macabee: "We exterminated all life on this planet before, and we shall do so again."
Gorgutz: "Dat woz before me Waaaagh! got 'ere. Now, we is da wuns doin' da 'sterminating!"
- The exchange between Shas'O Kais and Davian Thule in Dark Crusade when the Tau assault the Blood Ravens' stronghold is awesome, both for O'Kais, showing compassion even for his merciless enemies, and for Davian Thule, showing defiance in the face of the Xenos onslaught.
Shas'O Kais: "Surrender, human. If not for you, then for the Greater Good."
Thule: "The Greater Good is coming to you from my bolter, alien!"
Shas'O Kais: "Do the deaths of your men mean so little to you? Are you that mad?"
Thule:: "Do the deaths of yours mean so much to you? Are you that weak?"
- Shas'O Kais also gets a comeback himself later on.
Thule: "You will not squelch our faith so easily, alien."
Shas'O Kais: "The Tau Empire will respect your faith, human, if you would only see reason."
Thule: "Our faith is in the Emperor of Man, alien. To bow to you is heresy."
Shas'O Kais: "Then you follow the path to destruction."
Thule: "Better destruction than bondage."
Shas'O Kais: "So says the slave to the free man."
- Kais brings down Eliphas the Inheritor in a storm of shame when attacking the Chaos Stronghold. Eliphas tries to contact him through telepathy, apparently unaware of the fact that Tau have an innate resistance to the Warp.
Eliphas: "Alien, you come here to your doom."
Shas'O Kais: "I've got a buzzing in my comms. Switching channels."
Eliphas: "I am no static, alien, I am... Alien? Do you hear me?"
Shas'O Kais: "Fire Warriors, move forward. I want these Gue'la maniacs eliminated."
Eliphas: "You come to your death, Tau."
Shas'O Kais: "And shut down that comm chatter!"
- Hell, ANYTHING involving Kais qualifies. This is a commander who will accept your surrender gracefully even if you've just raped the Moral Event Horizon. Of course, this being 40K, he never gets the chance to demonstrate this.
- Speaking of assaulting the Blood Ravens stronghold, there's also Eliphas taunting Thule.
Thule: "We have yet to meet our betters, alien! Certainly not on this forsaken world! All we have seen here are deluded tyrants, heretics, and alien scum!"
Taldeer: "You should have looked beyond your mirror, then."
- Can't let Macabee and the Necrons go unmentioned, either.
: "We will drive you from there, Necrons!" Macabee
: "You will only follow your Emperor into death." Thule
: "The Emperor protects us! We will not fail!" Macabee
: "You will."
- And also at the end of the mission:
Thule: "This fight isn't over yet!"
Macabee: "But your life is."
- When the Necrons assault the Tau:
Ethereal: "Return to the graves that spawned you, monsters!"
Macabee: "Gladly, but first we must help you to yours."
- When the Necrons attack the Imperial Guard:
Governor-Militant Alexander: "The Necrons are here! Drive them back to their tombs, men!"
Macabee: "It is your men who go to their tombs, Governor."
- The exchange between Eliphas and the Chaos Sorceror when attacking the Eldar stronghold.
Chaos Sorceror: "Lord Eliphas of the Word Bearer Legion! Your forces will march for me once you lay slain."
Eliphas: "You truly think your tiny cult can overcome my Legion? The thousand years of torment I suffered will seem gentle when you receive your sentence at my hands."
- The Basilisk crews give some pretty good lines when ordered to use their "Earthshaker Round" ability.
"SHATTER THEIR SKY!"
MAIN GUN READY! FIRE!!!
- Basically anything a Relic Unit says if they can talk is always awesome.
Avatar of Khaine
: "I walk again...A God among the Eldar..." Living Saint
: "By my light we will purge this wretched, tainted land!" Asdrubael Vect (Dais of Destruction)
: "BEG FOR MERCY!!! Not that it will help you..."
- Relic units say awesome stuff, but the Baneblade really takes the cake. Everything the crew says is awesome.
- Also, pretty much anything the Commissar says.
- He also says it during the assault on the Imperial Guard stronghold in Dark Crusade, shooting a Guardsman for speaking out of turn.
- Lukas Alexander's speech when you attack Victory Bay, the Imperial Guard stronghold.
: "Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible.
His soldiers will strike you down.
His warmachines will crush you under their treads.
His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you.
You cannot win.
The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield. So make yourselves ready. We are the first Kronus regiment, and today is our VICTORY DAY!"
- Gabriel has so many it would be futile to list them all, but this exchange with the Daemon of the Maledictum counts;
Daemon: "Yes... Flee, and know that I will soon come to claim you all!"
Gabriel Angelos: "Then come and find your judgement waiting. You have escaped captivity, only to face annihilation. I know you now."
- Jonah's entrance, wherein he slaughters an entire company of Eldar guardians with his psyker abilities.
Jonah Orion: "No more Blood Ravens fall this day. NO MORE!!"
- When Captain Diomedes fights through Kyras' army he basically tells the almost godlike Daemon Prince to shut the fuck up and delivers this speech:
"No more talk, Kyras. You have much to answer for; for all you have done to the Blood Ravens much shall be avenged this day! FOR GABRIEL!! FOR THE EMPEROR!!!"
- Azariah Kyrus might be a Chief Librarian and thus a bad choice for a Khornate, but in the pre-mission brief to the final level of Retribution he absolutely owns his reciting of the Khornate battle cry at the end.
- Gabriel's battle cry at the end of Dawn of War II, when you spot the Hive Tyrant Alpha that serves as the Final Boss.
Gabriel: "There it is! TO WAR!"
- In Retribution's Eldar campaign, Autarch Kayleth's speech to Azariah Kyras as a Daemon before the final battle counts.
- Gabriel Angelos sets the tone for Retribution with a speech of manly awesome. And this is just setting the scene! Also worth noting is that the last sentence is narrated over Gabriel charging at Ascended Kyras and swinging God-Splitter into his face.
: I am Gabriel Angelos, Captain of the Blood Ravens. My chapter is in ruins, the sector is at war. Its worlds under siege. Chaos spreads, consumes us all. Here
, we will make our final stand
, there will be... Retribution