Fanfic Recs: Dawn of War
''The Kauravan Stalemate'' by Clammoth
- Recommended by Arcsquad12
- Synopsis: During the battle for Kaurava, Vance Stubbs comes across a copy of Dawn of War: Soulstorm, a game that is an exact replica of the surrounding warzone. The faction leaders agree to a stalemate while they work out their differences through the game.
- Review: A very funny read, with lots of meta humor. Arguments about tactics and strategies mix in well with the light hearted nature of the story.
- Thragg Lootrippa: And it hasn't been updated since 2011, so enjoy the small slice of clever humor that's available.
- Recommended by ilniaj
- Synopsis: Indrick Boreale uses his voice to drive his enemies nuts and destroy Kaurava.
- Review: A hilarious Web Original that exaggerates Boreale's hilariously bad accent into a powerful weapon. Most of it's humor comes from Crossing the Line Twice but unfortunately it devolves into Word Salad at the end. For extra laughs read all the comments to the video.