We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
No Limit is the proof that TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life
. Often referred to simply as "NL".
I am a 20-year-old troper that loves analyzing storytelling, writing, and reviewing. Though, I'm currently in a runt in regards to the writing regard.
I always try to be as fair and unbiased as possible when doing reviews, though I often give a half-star extra in my rating if I like the message or if the work features a lot of heart and work put into it. I'm a hopeless idealist, can't you tell?
Can be found on deviantART
, and FanFiction.Net
Has taken up a job writing reviews at leetNEET.com
, affiliate of the DesuDesBrigade
Is the author of:
open/close all folders
What floats by in my mind...AKA, my favorites list
I-It's not because I l-like you or anything...
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
Tropes that I associate with myself
- Apologises a Lot: It's become something of a Catch Phrase....
- Berserk Button: Fan Dumb. God, the Fan Dumb.
- Big Eater: I often happily proclaim, "I enjoy my food."
- Breaking the Fourth Wall / No Fourth Wall: My most invoked sort of comedy in my writing. That, or Leaning on the Fourth Wall.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I once took an I.Q. test and was informed I had the mind of genius. Honestly. The problem being that I hate studying and much rather have fun.
- Butt Monkey: I fit this trope so well in real life, it's sad.
- Celibate Hero: Don't get me wrong. I love girls! I just - try to avoid love. ^^;
- Character Tics: I often salute with my right pointer, middle fingers and thumb out in an L-formation to show I understand and know what I need to do. Also sometimes put both of my hands behind my head when I'm tired or annoyed.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Many people in my life consider me weird.
- Contemplate Our Navels: Happens when I try to go to sleep.
- Covert Pervert: This may come as a surprise to my readers and friends. That's how much people know.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Whenever people think they can out-squick me, I prove them wrong. Oddly enough, rarely appears in my writing.
- Cuteness Proximity: Normally, when I'm alone, I'm a pretty relaxed guy. However, whenever I see something I think is cute...I squee.
- Deadpan Snarker: Whoever calls me a bitter, cynical jerk is entirely correct.
- Dysfunctional Family: I don't really like talking about it.
- Dude, Not Funny!: I actively avoid this trope, and I often call people out on this as well.
- Face Palm: I engage (see what I did there?) in this procedure often.
- Genre Savvy: And it really annoys me to no end when someone else is Genre Blind.
- Good Is Not Nice: I kind of waffle between this and being the Nice Guy.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I've been using this in attempt to break my Cluster F-Bomb habit. So far, so good.
- Hammerspace: I'm so proud of pulling off cartoon physics in Real Life. Seriously, people always come to me because they know I always have something on hand.
- Hates Being Touched: Subverted. I don't really MIND it but no matter where or how a person touches me, I always burst out laughing. I'm THAT ticklish. I can control it if I focus hard enough or I touch them first. It's complicated. Thus, I dislike being touched.
- Hot-Blooded: Especially when getting caught up in a fighting game with friends.
- I Knew It: My reaction (and a rather sad reaction) to Portgas D. Ace's recent death in One Piece. Hell, I called it about 50 chapters before it happened.
- Insufferable Genius: I often like to lecture people about a topic I'm well-versed in.... They don't like that.
- Jerkass: Whenever my patience is pushed.
- Keet: I get excited really easily.
- Knight in Sour Armor: While I'm pretty damn cynical, I'm actually rather idealistic in my beliefs.
- Lampshade Hanging: My favorite trope and I use it extensively in writing and Real Life.
- Large Ham: I often overreact, and invoke this whenever I can (or can't).
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Like to create a lot of characters.
- Memetic Badass: Not me. I helped convince some of my friends and readers that the Janitor from Scrubs is one. He can instill fear into and defeat anyone in battle with only his mop and "ammonia bombs".
- Meta Guy: I became a super Meta Guy when I found this place.
- Momma's Boy: And I'm not ashamed.
- Motor Mouth: When I get started, it takes a lot to stop me.
- Narm: Whenever I try to be meaningful.
- Nice Hat: I always wear a black fedora in my videos. I also have a whole hat collection, but the fedora is my main one.
- Nietzsche Wannabe: Whenever I feel down, I drift into this.
- Neutral/Chaotic Good
- The Power of Friendship: I'm a little like Téa from Yu-Gi-Oh! like that...and I hate her!
- Schedule Slip: One of my more disappointing aspects...and it pisses me off.
- Shrinking Violet: Subverted. I'm one when I meet new people, but once I get to know them better I become a Large Ham.
- The Snark Knight: Believe me. I snark at just about everything whenever I'm in a bad enough mood.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Not so much as trying to please a role model, but to please everyone.
- Verbal Tic: I tend to end obvious statements/questions with a "eh?" or "nyeh?" That's right. I actually have Joey's Verbal Tic. Not blond or dumb though.
- Just remembered that I often say, "Mind you..." at the beginning of sentences that involve making exceptions. For example: "Mind you, I like Samus, but her narration in Other M was really grating."
Tropes that others associate with me
What everyone thinks of me.