I'm Jonny (AKA GenkiMan
), just some 22 year old git from the UK. I have a weird
family, my mum, Nadine, dad, Stuart, my brothers, Mike and Luke, and my sister, Becky.
I also have a dog, Kody, and two cats, Krystal and Kosmo.
Tropes Applicable to Me
- Adult Child: I'm in my 20s but I act like a teenager.
- Asperger's Syndrome: I've got it. A guy on the internet with Aspergers, shocking, I know.
- Big Eater: I can stuff myself all day long.
- Picky Eater: There's a lot of stuff I won't eat though.
- Blinding Bangs: I have fairly long hair, so my fringe droops in front of my face.
- Emo Teen: I went through a period of this, mostly brought on by school bullying. I got better.
- Hikkikomori: I like to stay on my own most of the time.
- Hollywood Pudgy: I'm slightly overweight. It's difficult to tell due to the way the fat is distributed around my waist.
- Otaku: I love anime, my favorites being One Piece, Toriko, Jojos Bizarre Adventure, Fist of the North Star, Riki Oh and Dragon Ball.
- Periphery Demographic: I like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- Shrinking Violet: I'm very quiet and shy most of the time.
- Nightmare Fetishist: I like horror and paranormal stuff. A big thing I'm into is the SCP Foundation. (favorite SCPs are SCP-811 and SCP-040)
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sausage, chips and Chinese curry sauce. Also coca cola. It's probably why I'm fat.
- Yuri Fan: Admittedly...
Tropes I Like
- Adorkable: Making a character socially awkward is the best way to endear them to me as I'm a social retard myself.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: These guys are so weird that its fascinating.
- Creepy Child+Dark Is Not Evil: So often in horror media, a child character is both a Creepy Child and an Enfant Terrible, I like instances where the Creepy Child is actually good despite their creepiness.
- Nice Guy/Nice Girl: Sometimes I just wanna see a character who is unambiguously nice and gentle.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: This is probably a more "realistic" than the one above as everyone has both positive and negative traits, but most people will try to be good people despite their faults.
- Foot Focus: ... What?
- Ethical Slut: Just because you're sexually promiscuous doesn't make you a bad person. I'm against the idea in general that people who have a lot of sex with a lot of different people are bad people.
- Jerkass Woobie: It's very hard to make an asshole sympathetic which is why I applaud the work when it pulls it off.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Just because you wear black, like monsters and gore doesn't make you a bad person.
- Petting Zoo People: I like anthropomorphic animals, even if it makes no evolutionary sense.
- Deranged Animation: I like cartoons that look all effed up.
- Transhuman: This makes more sense to me as a way of getting super powers than Charles Atlas Superpower. That being said...
- Charles Atlas Superpower: I like the idea of a superhero having to "earn" their powers instead of just being "born that way".
- Moe: I'm a sucker for cute things.
- Cheerful Child: I like child characters that are happy and sweet, they're just so cute!
- Sword Beam: I love the idea of swords being able to cut things at long distances.
- The Ditz: When done effectively, I find dumb characters funny and cute.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: Stupid characters work best when they make up for their lack of intelligence with their kind and friendly nature, also when its made clear that they have no ill intentions behind their stupid behavior.
- Bi the Way: Because it's always more fun.
- Cute Monster Girl: I like exotic creatures and I like cute girls. Put them together and I've got a winner.
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: *squee*
- Les Yay: It's not that explicit, but it'll do!
- Wild Child: I love characters who act like animals.
- Meganekko: I think girls with glasses are cute.
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French: I like French girl characters, Fifi la Fume anyone?
- Faux Affably Evil: I love villains who act all friendly while not even trying to hide the fact that their evil as shit.
- Black Comedy/Crosses the Line Twice: I have a fucked up sense of humor.
- So Bad, It's Good: Some of my favorite films fall under this, such as Street Fighter and Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School.
- Heroes Want Redheads: I have a preference for girls with red hair.
- Tomboy: I like girls who don't act like stereotypical girls.
- Ugly Cute: It take's some artistic talent to make something ugly and cute at the same time.
Tropes I Don't Like
I hope I don't regret posting this stuff
. See ya.