Shout Out: Jojos Bizarre Adventure
The title of the series has a reference towards "Get Back
- Caesar Antonio Zeppeli
- Lisa Lisa
- Smokey Brown.
- Messina, named after an ex-member of the band Poco.
- Wired Beck. The first name is a reference to one of Jeff Beck's albums, and the other, well...
- The Pillar Men are named Santana, Esidisi, Wamuu and Kars, all of them after bands of similar names.
- Suzi Q.
- Lisa Lisa kills Wired Beck in classic Fist of the North Star fashion - complete with Joseph assuring Beck that "You Are Already Dead."
- During the flashback when Speedwagon's plane was hijacked, Joseph is reading Baoh, an earlier work of Araki's.
- The Pillar Men seek the Red Stone of Aja.
- Gyro's stand Scan can become Ballbreaker, which is named after an ACDC album
- Johnny's stand Tusk is named after the album and song of the same name by Fleetwood Mac
- Lucy Steel is named after the Beatles song 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'
- Stephen Steel is named after Stephen Stills
- Hot Pants is named after the song of the same name, and her stand, Cream Starter, is a reference to the song Firestarter by Prodigy.
- Mountain Tim is a reference to the song Mountain Jam, and his stand, Oh! Lonesome Me is a reference to the Don Gibson song.
- Mrs.Robinson is named after the song by Simon and Garfunkle
- Wekapipo is named after the single Wake Up People by SOUL'd OUT
- Magenta Magneta is also named after a SOUL'd OUT single but his Stand is named after the song 20th Century Boy
- Pork Pie Hat Kid is named after the song 'Goodbye Pork Pie Hat' and his stand Wired is a reference to the Jeff Beck album of the same name.
- Gaucho is named after the album of the same name.
- Ringo Roadagain is named after Ringo Starr from the Beatles,and his stand Mandom is named after a Japanese cosmetic company.
- Blackmore is named after Ritchie Blackmore, guitarist of Deep Purple. His Stand, Catch the Rainbow is named after a song done by Ritchie Blackmore's band Rainbow
- Mike O. is named for Mike Oldfield, and his stand is named his album, Tubular Bells
- Pocoloco's name is a reference to either the band Poco, or the song Un Poco Loco
- The Boom boom family has Andre Boom Boom, L.A. Boom Boom, and Benjamin Boom Boom, all of whom take their name from Andre Lauren Benjamin, better known as Andre 3000.
- Soundman's stand is named In a Silent Way, after the Miles Davis album
- Dr. Ferdinand is named after the band Franz Ferdinand, and his stand, Scary Monsters, is named after the David Bowie album.
- Oyecomova is named after the Tito Puente song Oye Como Va.
- Sugar Mountain is named after the Neil Young song of the same name.
- Axl Ro and his stand Civil War are a reference to Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses and their song Civil War
- Disco and his stand Chocolate Disco are both a reference to the Perfume's song Chocolate Disco
- Funny Valentine is named after the song My Funny Valentine and his stand Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is named after the ACDC album of the same name.