Tearjerkers aren't the only way for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to make you shed tears. The series is filled with many moments of love and pure friendship, where the best of humanity is displayed in all its Narm Charm.
- Phantom Blood
- Battle Tendency
- Stardust Crusaders
- Diamond is Unbreakable
- Vento Aureo
- Stone Ocean
- Steel Ball Run
- Nanase rescuing Rohan from the ghosts in Rohan at the Louvre. It comes at the cost of his memories, but still.
- A minor one, but in Mutsu-kabe Hill when Rohan goes bankrupt, he stays at Koichi's house. Despite Rohan's near-obsessive behavior over him, they managed to stay friends after all those years.
- After dealing with his Survivor Guilt, Fugo spends most of Purple Haze Feedback wondering why he didn't get in the boat with the rest of Bucciarati's group. He comes to the conclusion that while his teammates (especially Bucciarati and Narancia) had some empathy for Trish's situation, Fugo was unable to form any empathy or connection towards her. He gets better after learning to care for his new partner, Sheila E, which gives him the strength to evolve his Purple Haze. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
I know that feeling. I know how she's like me. [...] Sheila E...is me. Her anger is my anger!
- Not to mention, that Fugo sees her as a Replacement Goldfish for Narancia...
- Hirohiko Araki's video message to the American fanbase at Anime Expo 2016, where he said he was "honored and happy" that the fans were enjoying his work. (Guess they're not as unsubtle and tasteless as you thought, eh, Rohan?)