Awesome Music: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Vento Aureo PS2 Game
- If there is one thing that JoJo's Venture has over its update, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it is in the Opening Theme, which the home ports of the latter kept.
- The inspiring theme of the main hero, Jotaro Kujo.
- The elegant theme of the only reason girls play this game, Noriaki Kakyoin.
- The heroic theme of the our favorite French Butt Monkey, Jean Pierre Polnareff. It's so good it's remixed in the GioGio game.
- The next thing you will say is: "The daredevil theme of Battle Tendency JoJo, Joseph Joestar". The daredevil theme of Batt...!?
- The I-Don't-give-a-damn theme of the Team Pet jackass Iggy.
- I, Dio, have a theme superior to everyone's else because I, Dio, am a boss of this game.
- The game has an expectedly awesome opening.
- The first episode episode ends, and instead of the usual J-pop, we get Roundabout by Yes. Awesome.
- The second episode starts, and for the opening we get Sono Chi no Sadame! (JOOOOOOOOOOOOJO~) . The Ultra-Manly song the likes of which we seldom we see today outside of tributes to the Eighties.
- The anime version of Phantom Blood is no slouch in the music department, with a score that combines both orchestral music and a little bit of rock.
- The Battle Tendency arc has a great soundtrack in general. It was done by Taku Iwasaki, who is practically a CMOA factory, complete with tracks by Lotus Juice:
- Bloody Stream by Coda. Not as manly as the first OP, but it makes up for it by being FABULOUS.
- Overdrive, essentially THE Theme of Battle Tendency.
- Oh, Please, the badass preview music.
- Owner of the Lo-, oh sorry, wrong track. WELCOME TO THE WORLD.
- Fields of Fright for heavy moody scenes like the preparations for the chariot race.
- Rubicon, for Santana's killing spree.
- Elephant Talk 1 and 2, for Pillar Men fights.
- II mare eterno nella mia anima. CAEEEEESAAAAAAAAARRR!
- Propaganda, BECAUSE THIS GERMAN THEME SONG IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!
- Burning Colosseum, for when Wham unleashes his ultimate technique, the Holy Wubstorm.
- Avalon, for Cars' ascension.
- Awaken, my masters!, the Pillar Men's Leitmotif.
- I'm In Control. The next thing you're going to say is "This song is awesome!"
- Season: "Don't you cry, my sweetheart."
- The OP for Stardust Crusaders, STAND PROUD, is just as excellent as the other two openings, while being SEVERAL TIMES AS MANLY.
- While it may have been crappy enough to never be released on DVD, the Phantom Blood movie at least had a pretty cool theme song.