- From "Power Mad", after Vicky overloads the power and Cosmo and Wanda have to go inside the Turner's TV and imitate all the shows.
Talk Show Host!Wanda: So, let me get this straight: you married...your car?
Hillbilly!Cosmo: Yep! Now my kids get seventeen miles to the gallon!-OOBLEOBBLA!! (audience throws chair at him; angry honking noises heard in the direction of the audience; Hillbilly!Cosmo is knocked out of his boots)
Vicky: I do! (clicks channel changer)
- Everything in "Transparents", from it being a character-establishing episode for Crocker, right down to the white, angelic Galactus Expy suit he gets in his world domination fantasy.
- Crocker's "fairy detector chair", which is basically an electric chair in water.
If they survive, they're FAIRIES!
If they don't, I HAVE TENURE!
- Then there's Princepal Waxleplax's reasons for giving Timmy, Chester, AJ, and Crocker detention;
- This exchange from "Father Time":
Present Wanda: I think lava lamps are stupid.
: Oh, really? Like
, what do you
do for fun?
(Cuts to an image of a lava lamp on a computer, 1970's and Present Cosmo and Wanda are in front of it)
Wanda: ...And you can download different lava!
Young Billy Gates (Driving by): Hey! That gives me an idea! I'll connect every computer in the world to one another! I'll call it..."The Internet!"
Billy: Duhhh... Okay! (drives off)
Timmy's Mom: "Internet! Breakfast is ready!"
- Aaaaand this is where I'd put a trophy... IF I HAD ONE!!
- I have goats...IN MY PANTS!
- "I'll trick them into sitting in this electric chair. If they survive, they're FAIRIES! If not, I HAVE TENURE!"
- This hilarious exchange-
Cosmo: Hi Timmy, look, I'm a lawyer! *Poof* Now I'm a fireman, WHEEEEE! Now, I'm just a simple fairy/lawyer/fireman, but Jorgon misses the point, there are many redeeming qualities to Timmy. Isn't it true that you also wished for new shoes, sunglasses, butlers and shiny teeth?
Cosmo: Wow, what a selfish punk! The defense rests.
Wanda: That was your laser targeted defense?
Cosmo: I'm a fireman, not a laser technician. *Poof* Now I'm a laser technician!
- And then after Timmy's punishment is announced:
Cosmo: *Poof* Don't look at me. I'm just a coal miner.
- "Spaced Out":
Wanda: Uh, Timmy...we've got some good news and some bad news.
Timmy: What's the good news?
Cosmo: The good news is the alien we got you is actually the prince of the dreaded war planet Yugopotamia.
Wanda: And his parents are on their way here to destroy the Earth and rescue their son.
Timmy: What's the bad news?
Wanda: Oh, wait...that was the bad news...
Timmy: Then what's the good news?!
Cosmo: I found a nickel!
Cosmo: The good news is, I named my nickel Phillip!
Timmy: What's the bad news?
Cosmo: It's a GIRL nickel!
- In the episode where Timmy wishes every day was Christmas, causing the other holiday mascots (all male) to get ticked off at him. In one scene, they rush to attack Timmy but stop short when they come underneath some mistletoe. They all immediately start shaking hands and saying things like, "You're a nice person/I like you as a friend" before resuming the chase.
- "The Big Problem":
Timmy: "What's going on? You said you just couldn't grant me more wishes. I didn't know you'd have to leave me too." *cries*
Cosmo: "We didn't know that either! Apparently the other thing I'm chock full of is not knowing stuff."
- Vicky loses Timmy because he wished himself older and frantically tries to find him with "Have you seen this twerp?" fliers.
- The Running Gag of adult Timmy being called "creepy".
- Nobody gets rid of creeps like Vicky!
- "Finally! Does your head pop off?" "It's not supposed to."
- This exchange always gets this troper, as Timmy learns to drive and Cosmo and Wanda are disguised as fuzzy dice:
Wanda: I'm carsick!
Cosmo: I'm Cosmo!
- The Crimson Chin. Good lord, everything about the Crimson Chin, from his snap-transitions between emotions to his hammy overacting to his lampshadings of the medium.
Timmy: Bitten by a radioactive handsome actor, Charles Hampton Indigo became the Crimson Chin!
Charles: Has the radioactivity affected your life? (bitten) AHARGH!
Crimson Chin: By my mother's mandible, I say NAY!
- From "Dog's Day Afternoon"
: FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! (plunges his face into his cereal bowl and starts lapping it up like a dog) Mrs. Turner
: He sure is hungry! Mr. Turner
: Oh, no. That's just how all kids eat cereal now. Face-first. I'm hip! (plunges his face into his own cereal bowl, just like Timmy) Timmy
: SCHOOLBUS! SCHOOLBUS! CHASE! CHASE! (runs out the door) Mr. Turner
: Wow, does Timmy love school or what? (tries to plunge his face into his cup of coffee) Mr. Turner
: Ouch! Hot! It doesn't work with hot!
- A.J.'s nonplussed reaction when Timmy (still Doidle trapped in Timmy's body) starts sniffing his butt.
A.J.: I must say, this is a massive violation of my personal space.
- In Power Mad, Cosmo and Wanda make a whole string of decoy channels meant to distract Vicky.
- Earlier when Timmy points out how literal they made his wish.
Timmy: You guys don't do anything halfway, do you?
Cosmo: Nope. We're two halves of a whole idiot!