- The entirety of Channel Chasers.
Wanda: (referring to the violence in the Tom and Jerry parody) Wow, you don't see cartoon violence like that anymore.(later)Cosmo: Heeeeey, that's violent, too. Didn't they have censors back then?
- And made even funnier by the fact that, each time, Wanda or Cosmo's head was blocking the violent scene. So no, Wanda, we don't see violence like that on TV anymore.
- That part when they go into a parody of Speed Racer. If you watched the anime, you'll laugh a lot once those over the top explosions and facial close-ups with Oh Crap! expressions kick-in.
- Deep Toot, who is not Vicky's sister... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...''
- Vicky's reaction when she's exposed. WHO ARE YOU, DEEP TOOT?!
- When the masked figure is flying through the TV universe, he is hit by a floating block, sending him to Paula Poundcake.
- Donny Donut: (in a deep voice) And I'm Donny Donut. And even though I'm a boy, I still think this place is swell.Everyone: Our icing is nicing!
- Paula introduces her pet "Fun Tart" who's literally a sentient pop tart. Then she takes a bite out of him causing him to bark in panic.
- "Like, what was all that about, Snoop?" "Yo, I don't got all the answers, man."
- "TAXES ARE TOO HIGH!"
- "EAT MY RIGHT WING, PUNK!"
- The Batman Parody.
- CURSE YOU, QUIZZLER!!!!!
- Bonus Points for still being voiced by Adam West, despite not being Catman.
- Really? This far and nobody mentions how in the opening Chester still has his braces and they're a WEAPON?
Chester: (After having the masked figure punch his teeth.) Now I know why I never had these things taken off.