- Everything about "Gridlocked and Loaded"...
Tony: Sock it to me!Hector: (beat) Please don't ever say "Sock it to me" in front of me again.
- Any time Hector complains about sitting in the back seat.
- Hector constantly having to put up Tony, a nerdy new recruit who is always worrying about the condition of his beloved cat.
- Hector kicking Ghastly's seat and trying to frame Tony for it.
- The scene where Ghastly plays a tape with "sentimental claptrap" on the radio, with Ghastly singing to the song, Hector joining in and singing off-key, Boskov howling incessantly, and Tony crying his eyes out. Eventually, Skarr gets so annoyed by them all that he rips out the radio and throws it out the window.
- The ending to "No No Nanook", where Hector's attempt to send the world into an ice age ends up destroying gravity, he and Skarr get abducted by aliens who also have see-through brains and stomachs, and the entire cast joins in for a round of "The Drunken Sailor".
Hector: Great, my day is complete.
- The fact that "Emotional Skarr" begins with Hector, Boskov, and Stomach waking up Skarr in the middle of the night to get ice cream.
- "Everyone Loves Uncle Bob"
- The children mistaking Boskov for "that purple dinosaur guy".
- Hector tries to impress the children by working Skarr like a ventriloquist dummy. After the kids continue booing him, Skarr is legitimately hurt that the children don't like him.
- The ending of "The Time Hole Incident", where the elderly future selves of Hector, Boskov, Major Doctor Ghastly, and Skarr are visited by infant versions of themselves.
- Even if it is kind of predictable, it's hilarious how "Christmas Con Carne" ends with Hector, Major Doctor Ghastly, and Skarr getting coal for trying to take over Christmas.
Hector: I liked Halloween better anyway.
- "Ultimate Evil"
- Major Doctor Ghastly signing off a phone call to Cod Commando immediately after saying it was an anonymous call.
- At the end of the episode, Hector is mounted on top of Skarr's head with Boskov being the new general. Boskov takes the opportunity to poke Skarr with a stick as payback for all the torture he put him through.
- Major Doctor Ghastly telling on the stone idol to his inexplicably human parents in "Teenage Idol".
- "The Mother of All Evils"
- Skarr accidentally blowing himself up with one of the explosive Dalmatians created by Major Doctor Ghastly.
- Boskov being incensed by Hector saying he hates bears.
- Skarr wearing a bee costume and subsequently getting shot at after a secret service agent freaks out at the mere sight of him.