YMMV: Evil Con Carne
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Skarr was well liked enough to become a recurring character in The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- Fridge Logic: If Hector is nothing but a brain in a jar, how in the world did he manage to conceive a child with Ghastly? Advanced science could not have been in play, because they were stranded on a desert island during Destructicus' conception. Certainly Ghastly didn't have to do it with Boskov, instead!?
- When did that happen?!
- When pre-time travel Hector lampshades this, present day Ghastly attributes it to "the miracle of love".
- One wonders why no comment has been made as to how exactly an the explosion managed to incinerate all but a man's Brain, Stomache, and two of his teeth; how his brain and stomache were in close enough proximity to eachother to be found by Ghastly within the time organs can survive outside of a body or some kind of stasis; and why the teeth were so far away from the brain and stomache, yet so close to eachother. And also how Hector and Ghastly hoped to reattach Hector's face without the rest of his head. Or even how the expected his face to have survived the explosion and be blown so far away from the brain. And then we're back to the teeth issue. And why can't they just clone him!?
- Clearly because then there'd be two Hectors, and a mad race for supremacy of Evil Con Carne would ensue.
- Besides, this show was clearly not meant to run on silly little concepts like logic.
- So Okay, It's Average: Like many fellow lesser known Cartoon Cartoons, this show is considered to be a pretty decent watch that never quite lived up to its contemporaries. In Evil Con Carne's case, its more popular sister show The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy makes things harder to live up to.