Creator: Elijah Wood
Elijah Jordan Wood is an American actor born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on January 28, 1981. Wood had a strong career as a child actor (even appearing beside another well-known actor, Macaulay Culkin), and averted issues with aging out of his audience by transitioning to teenage and later young adult roles. His landmark role was Frodo Baggins in the live-action Lord of the Rings trilogy directed by Peter Jackson. He's currently starring in the American version of Wilfred.Needs Wiki Magic Love.
His acting credits:
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: Huckleberry Finn
- The Good Son: Mark Evans
- North: North
- Flipper (1996 Remake): Sandy Ricks
- Oliver Twist (1997 TV Movie): Jack "The Artful Dodger" Dawkins
- Deep Impact: Leo Biederman
- The Faculty: Casey Connor
- The Lord of the Rings and its prequels, The Hobbit: Frodo Baggins, his most famous role and personal favorite role.
- Sin City: Kevin
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: Patrick
- Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over: The Guy
- Green Street Hooligans: Matt Buckner
- 9: 9
- Happy Feet and Happy Feet Two (Voice): Mumble
- God Of War III: Uncredited Voice in the Sea of Blood, revealed in Ghost of Sparta as Deimos.
- The Legend of Spyro: Spyro
- Broken Age: Shay, the lead male protagonist.
Tropes Associated with Elijah Wood's roles:
- Big "NO!": He's very good at this.
- Older Than They Look: Comparing his appearance in LOTR to his appearance now, he seems to have hit 20 and stopped aging.
- One of Us: He's even building a Millenium Falcon with Dominic Monaghan!
- Playing Against Type: His role in Wilfred.
- Promoted Fanboy: He stated that becoming a part of Broken Age was quite an honor since he grew up on Tim Schafer games such as Day Of The Tentacle and Full Throttle.
- Type Casting