Funny: Schools Out The Musical
- During Cosmo and Wanda's escape attempt to return to Timmy:
Cosmo: There's still enough pretty color left for one of us to slide down the rainbow bridge! Wow, there wasn't a single manly word in that sentence...
Cosmo: My stupid pointy hat! Its a crown! And still not a single manly word in that sentence- *Jorgen punches Cosmo into the ground* Wow! Now that was manly!
- This gets a Call Back during the climax after Flappy Bob forces the Pixies to reverse the transformation of Fairy World.
- "COSMOOOOOOO!!! (beat) I am NOT naggy!"
- The prologue, with Flappy Bob's parents firing him off in the Human Bullets cannon off from the circus train because they think its heading towards a broken bridge. Then the train switches onto another track.
Clown!Dad: Huh, didnt see that other track.Clown!Mom: Me neither...*beat*
- The opening song number, "Kids Just Being Kids", with the kids wrecking the town with their out of school antics, thanks to the Pixies replacing their harmless toys and bikes with demolition equipment and motorbikes.
Mr Crocker: Not my problem 'til September 3rd!
- Jorgens Villain Song "Pull Back The Fairies", which is, of all things, a POLKA.
- Jorgen interogating Wanda about the events on Earth.
Wanda: Shouldnt there be a good cop AND a bad cop?Jorgen: We had cutbacks. Now, do you want to spend your whole life in fairy jail, or do you want to blame Cosmo?!Wanda: NO!Jorgen: *flips over a badge he's wearing saying "Bad Cop", with the other side saying "Good Cop* Pleeease?Wanda: NO!Jorgen: Ach, no more Good Cop!
- As bad as the Pixies raising Flappy Bob was, he didnt exactly do too good for himself on his own before they interfered. The special has a scene where he is asking out a girl, in full clown makeup, with a pie where the frosting says "I Luv You"... which he then throws in her face.