- The Living Lohan parody.
- "Aren't you a little fat to be fat!? Knock-knock. Who's there? You love food!"
- Lindsay crashes the nerds' fantasy role-playing session by "driving" an imaginary Herbie the Love Bug into the action. She justifies this with "Herbie IS magic!"
- When Lindsay meets the titular bad boy, Lindsay promptly becomes pregnant afterward...then we find that Lindsay's mom is pregnant... as well as Lindsay's teenaged sister.
Dina: I'm the greatest mom in the world!
- Inner Monologues. The song at 1:30 really adds to the humor.
- The Luke/Vader I Am Your Father parody.
- Luke's bemused reactions to the revelations about C-3PO and midichlorians could also double as a hilarious Actor Allusion — he's actually voiced by the original Luke here, who obviously had no involvement with the prequels.
- This WWE parody featuring John Cena and Triple H.
- The infamous "Darth Vader Calls" sketch.
- In fact, any time Palpatine shows up, which is also part of the reason why the third Star Wars special was based around him!
- That, and when Lando doesn't know when to shut up about how the deal's getting worse.
- Palpatine had a bad day even before he got tossed down the reactor shaft
- The Vader-Jar Jar skit. Bonus points for the producers getting Ahmed Best himself to reprise his role as Jar-Jar.
Darth Vader: Inform the Emperor that the Jedi Temple has been sealed.
Private Perkins: Yes, my Lord.
Jar-Jar Binks: Ani?! Ani! Little Ani!
Darth Vader: Jar-Jar, I am no longer Anakin Skywalker...
Jar-Jar Binks: (touches Vader's cape) These are some nice-ah duds, ah-poopah!
Darth Vader: Look, Jar-Jar, it is very important... (Jar-Jar taps on Vader's helmet; groans, then scares Jar-Jar back a step) that you never speak to me again.
Jar-Jar Binks: What'sa happen to you? Yousa burn your face... (takes off Vader's helmet for a brief moment) AAAHHH! Ani-bo-bani!! (shakes Vader by the shoulders) What'sa happen to you?!
Darth Vader: (grabs Jar-Jar by the ears) Jar-Jar. Homey. My main man. Quickly, before the Separatists attack, get into the escape pod! (tosses Jar-Jar into an airlock chamber)
Jar-Jar Binks: Hey, if this is escape, then where the pod? (Vader shuts and locks the door) Yousa forgot the pod!! (Vader presses a button which ejects Jar-Jar out into space) WHOOO!
(A completely motionless Jar-Jar Binks floats out into space with no sounds whatsoever. Later, Vader is seen in bed.)
Darth Vader: (sighing happily) Aaaahhh. Hehehe.
(Jar-Jar Binks appears at Vader's bedside as a Force ghost.)
Jar-Jar Binks: Ani! Look! Yousa not gonna believe it! Meesa all sparkly glowy! (Vader covers his own head with a pillow while Jar-Jar bounces around Vader's bed ecstatically) Now, weesa gonna have all the time to spend together! I love you, Ani! Yaaaahh! Ah-haahhh! Ani, yeeeeah!
- The From a Certain Point of View song.
- The sketch where Tila Tequila (who voices herself!) becomes a Terminator-like figure is also funny, if only for the ending and her constant screaming/fascination of Le Barron.
- "But that's why we made her omni-ethnic. Not to mention the prepubescent alien whore appearance."
- How about the InuYasha sketch? Weirdest Batman Gambit ever.
- Even better, the dad who fanboys over InuYasha in the skit is voiced by Seth MacFarlane. Listening to Brian Griffin as an Otaku just might be the single greatest thing broadcast on TV.
- "My name is George W Bush, and I approve this message: Tacos rule."
- The "Who Poop Last?" Sketch:
Game Show Host:
You want million dollar?
(Cuts to Ord and Cassie from Dragon Tales
with uncut dollar bills coming out of their mouths.) Game Show Host:
You win crazy smile-face million dollar!
- Down on your knees, I'm the Piano God! Pray to the songs that I've sung! Tell me I'm too good to work here, and put my balls right on your tongue!
- From the DBZ Christmas episode: "What are Composite Santa's powers, Dad?" "I don't know son, but he freaks me right the fuck out!"
Gohan: Ow, my dragon balls!
- The "My Stalker" parody of "My Buddy" toys. It's a fake commercial for various dolls.
Jingle: My stalker, my stalker, his obsession still remains even though he's court-restrained. My stalker and meeee!
Jingle: My ex-girlfriend, my ex-girlfriend, even though I said we're through she sticks to me like glue, My ex-girlfriend and meee!
- The sketch where the couple roleplays Pirates of the Caribbean. The woman wants her husband to be get more into it. He gets a little too into it. You'll never see Jack Sparrow the same way again.
- Dr. Ball: "SHE'S 'LOST THE WILL TO LIVE'? What is your degree in, poetry?
- Orientation day on the jolly old Death Star! "Why, Private Perkins over there has been strangled over 30 times! Haven't you Perkins? Good man!"
- "Michael Bay presents.... EXPLOSIONS!"
Narrator: MICHAEL BLA-BLA-SPLOOM!!!
- "You know what the smartest thing to come out of YOUR mouth is? MEIN DOODLE! I'm Einstein, bitch! * throws a table* EINSTEIN, MOTHERFUCKER!!!"
- Alien 1:"Dammit Dammit Dammit! Years of planning wasted!" Alien 2:"How were we supposed to conquer the Earth with a white Michael Jackson anyways?" Alien 1: "DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!"
- Skeletor's reaction to Beast Man accidentally killing He-Man. Hell, the entire skit.
- The Transformers PSA regarding prostate cancer. Then a few cuts later you have the Human Torch telling a doctor "It burns when I pee!" then Optimus leans into the shot and says "What did I just tell you?!"
- The Nerd as a young boy is marked for the rest of his life.
: "Uh...so TARDIS
stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Spa—"
- Fidel Castro playing DanceDanceCounterrevolution.
- The greatest Six Flags ad
- Skeletor sends a not-so-great clone of He-Man to a party at Castle Greyskull. Turns out everyone loves the clone much better than the real He-Man.
Fake He-Man: Out my way, homo!
- The Care Bears go to war.
Bedtime Bear: Y'all know what time it is - it's bedtime! And by "bed" I mean "ethnic" and by "time" I mean "cleansing"!
- The "Lego Challenger" sketch.
- She-Ra: Princess of Power is needed at an inopportune time.
- "Now see the movie you've already seen!" It's Giant Fat Black Lady Who's Really a Black Man in a Really Big Fat Suit! "Dancing scenes! Farting scenes!"
- Bill Clinton pushing over a cow.
- The sketch where The Nerd dreams he's in the movie TRON brings us this hilarious quick scene as he rides a lightcycle.
: (drawing) Look at me! I'm the opening credits to Frasier
. (singing) Scrambled eggs...
- "It's Fumbles... it was always Fumbles"
- George W. Bush, Jedi Knight.
- The "Darkest Sketch in Television History" and its various endings.
Announcer: (to a little boy who just had his mother, his father, AND the Tooth Fairy killed while he listened) Congratulations! You've just been in the darkest sketch in television history!
Everyone Else: Darkest sketch! Darkest sketch! Darkest sketch!
Video Director: And Cut! This is the edgiest thing I've ever worked on!
Video Director: Yeah, a young lesbian, proud of who she is, singing about it. Awesome.
- On one of the DVD commentaries for Season 5, hearing the other panelists' anger over Lea Thompson never getting a pair of Calvin Klein jeans despite shilling for them in Back to the Future.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony, the musical!
- In the Smurfs/Snorks War sketch, Papa Smurf's toilet backs up and overflows.
"Oh, Smurf me up the Smurf!"
- The REAL reason Voldemort tried to kill Harry Potter.
- The cast of Final Fantasy VII working at a burger joint... compete with RPG special effects and text boxes.
- An obnoxiously self-satisfied Superman punctuates his Season 5 appearances with this. "Superman!"
- Barney tries to distract with Fred to steal his Pebbles Cereal with a courier letter at the door. The deliverer makes fun of the rock puns.
I hope this distracted you long enough.
P.S. I invented paper. Bitching
- This later devolves into Barney accidentally killing Fred with a club in the ensuing fracas, and then killing all the household appliances for witnessing it.
- Also, Wilma and Betty arriving home from the store.
: So he tries to sell me a tampon, and I say, buddy its just a rock! And he says "well duh, everything's a rock!
Betty: The nerve of some people.
- In the "Beast and the Beauties" segment, there's an angry mob everywhere and there's Glycerine.
- J.R.R. Tolkein Jr Jr it's weirdness is bizarre even by the standards of the show.
- The scene where Boba Fett talks to the Han Solo sculpture.
- Ted Turner IS...CAPTAIIIIIN PLAAAAANET!
: Protect the enviornment, or I'll fucking kill you!
- Pinky and the Brain's wild night out. Even better, they got Maurice LaMarche back to voice the Brain.
- Rambo's flashback to his torture by the Vietnamese. Basically, it amounts to a montage of Felony Misdemeanors inflicted on him including having Twilight read out loud to him, being forced to play E.T. the Game, being forced to watch "Two Girls, One Cup", and getting Rick-Rolled.
- Doctor Noonien Soong singing a rap about...Data's dong.
- Fozzie's murder in the Muppets/I Know What You Did Last Summer sketch. After being stabbed in the back by the killer he wanders on to the stage and gets heckled by Statler and Waldorf.
Fozzie: Could you stop laughing and call me an ambulance?
- The skit explaining how Doc Brown got the plutonium from the Libyan terrorists. What truly makes it work is that given how stupid said terrorists had to be to leave him alone with the plutonium, you almost believe this is how it must have happened.
- "Uh . . . sir, just so we're clear, The Angry Beavers is a kid's cartoon."
- "On behalf of all the Red Shirts that fell before me, it makes me very, very proud to speak the following sentence: I'm the only one that brought a gun."
- This sketch, which shows the iconic traps from the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark under construction.
- The below parody of Pokémon Speak.
Pikachu: Pika! Pika Pika Pikachu! Pika Pikachu!
Squirtle: Squirtle! Squirtle Squirt! Squirtle! Squir— WHAT THE FUCK
AM I SAYING!? No, I mean it! This shit makes no sense at all!
Pikachu: (whispering) Just say the line, Earl, or you'll get the gas!
Squirtle: For the love of Christ, kids, go read a book or something!
- Ode To The Nut Shot is nothing but nut shots out the ass whilst The 1812 Overture plays in the background.
- The classroom scene in the "Work for Cobra" skit. A class of Cobra mooks are quizzed on how to take out a Joe quickly and without alerting the other members of his unit:
Henchman 1: Oh oh oh, I'd use a gas pellet!
Dr. Mindbender: You're on the right track.
Henchman 2: Er, I'd weave like a wicker basket, and construct a robot snake in it, that'd, like, shoot gas out of its mouth.
Dr. Mindbender: Excellent. Anyone else?
Henchman 3: Ooh, I'd totally do what Frank said, with the basket and all, but I'd also yell "COBRAAAA!"
Dr. Mindbender: Perfect!
Henchman 3: Now I know.
- The "Weather Dominator" Documentary sketch, with a GI Joe episode presented like a WW2 documentary. A war widow reading her late husbands letter to her out loud mentions that the letter ended with the word "blam", and she could never figure out what that last part meant.
Reporter: That last part was Maury getting shot
Widow: Oh, that makes more sense now. *starts bawling*
- Pretty much every one of The Nerds sketches.
*gets tripped by a school bully and drops his books*
Nerd: My studies!!
- The Knight Rider sketch. The Nerd falls asleep watching Knight Rider, and dreams about riding around in KITT, only it turns out its the crappy Val Kilmer voiced KITT from the Knight Rider remake. The Nerd is not amused.
Nerd: Awwwww, you're that crappy KITT from that crappy remake from a few crappy years ago!!
2008!KITT: Greetings, Micheal! Let's go on an adventure!
Nerd: [...] NO! You SUCK ASS! All you did in the entire pilot episode was drive extra fast! It was BORING!
2008!KITT: Fine! I hope you like ejector seats! [beeps and boops] ...I don't seem to have an ejector seat.
2008!KITT: Shall I turn into a pickup truck? I can do that!
2008!KITT: I can also turn from this kind of Mustang... to a different kind of Mustang!
- The Gummy Bear Sketch. What really sells it is the screaming.
- The X-Men are killed in battle, and Professor X is forced to recruit another group of outcasts hated and feared by human society: the cast of Police Academy.
- The sketch about the fake series finales to TV shows, especially the finale to The PJs, which parodies Eddie Murphy's real encounter with a transgender prostitute.
Thurgood: (hears police sirens)
What on Eartha Kitt? Whitney Houston
, we have a problem! If anyone asks, yous my sister.
Prostitute: You mean brother.
What? You ain't got no Urkel
(prostitute lifts up skirt)
Thurgood: Oh, Vivica A. Fuck!
- The "Power Forest Rangers", which takes Yogi Bear into the live action world of Power Rangers. It must be seen to be believed.
- From the "Born Again Virgin" Christmas Special, the sketch depicting the Grinch stapling an antler on Max's head.
Frosty: Oh kids, what have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
- The sketch where a family is riding in a horse-drawn sleigh while singing "Over the River and Through the Woods." The horse suddenly gets a fearful expression when he hears the lyric "The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh," which he doesn't and they end up freezing to death.
Horse: (sobbing) I didn't know the waaaay! I'm just a horse! You guys had GPS on your phones, why wouldn't you use it!?
- The 100th episode may be best remembered for the Robot Chicken's rampage against the Mad Scientist and the cast, but the climb up the castle still had some funny moments to it:
- When facing Bitch Puddin':
How you like the taste of Bitch Puddin'? Yo Momma
sure liked it after she ate it out my butthole! (Chicken hits her with a sign that reads "My mother was a saint!")
- When Daniel "Gyro-Robo" decides to give his opinion:
Hmm! Looks like someone
has been watching Tony Jaa's The Protector
. (The Chicken whips his head around and glares at Daniel, who recoils) Daniel:
Looks like someone just peed
in his Gatchaman
boxer shorts! (Runs off)
- As he makes his way up the castle, the Robot Chicken prevents the Bloopers Host from hanging himself. Shocked that he's been rescued, the Host comes to believe his life has value. Then the Chicken rips off the Host's head.
- When the Robot Chicken is confronted by Mike Lazzlo and Keith Crawford:
Mike: Ding-dang, this is gonna be one dilly of a slobber knocker!
(The two executives try to stab the Chicken, who moves aside and allows them to kill each other)
Keith: These ratings...will be glorious!
(The two executives begin kissing each other before the Chicken stomps their heads into paste)
- The Chicken taking out the Humping Robot with an EMP grenade.
- The Nerd being the last person the Chicken faces before the Mad Scientists lair. He poses like he's about to unleash some kung fu shit... then calmly steps aside and opens the door for the Chicken.
Nerd: Here, let me get that for you! *opens door*''
- From Laff-A-Munich
- Blue Falcon kicking Scrappy-Doo into a lake, with the defense that he was one of the planners of the massacre.
- Scooby accidentally firing his gun and scaring Shaggy with it.
Shaggy: Scoob, like what the fuck are you doing, man!?
Scooby: Rorry, Raggy. Ra rafety rasn't ron.
- Scooby mourning Hong Kong Phooey's death before taking off his mask and realizing he's a dog.
- "Rid re rever realyy arromplish arrything?"
- The Great Fondoo complaining about how none of the Really Rottens, himself included, are established Hanna-Barbera villains. In reality, the majority of the HB villains were licensed to other shows at the time, forcing the show to use expies instead.
Snooper: Do you know why we're here?
Fondoo: Why YOU'RE here?! I don't know why I'M here. What, there weren't any better Hanna-Barbera villains to round out the Really Rottens? Who the hell am I?!
- Yogi trying to keep the Really Rottens out of the Yogi Yahooeys apartment, and getting pissed when a sleep-drunk Boo Boo doesn't react fast enough to help him.
Yogi: Boo Boo, you fucking bear of average intelligence!
- Quick Draw McGraw attempting to stop the massacre by dressing up as his alter ego El Kabong, but gets killed by Dread Baron when he says his catch phrase.
- A man searches for his inhaler.
- A boy playing in his sandbox:
Little Boy: Mom! *pulls up a skeleton arm* I found Dad!
- The Micronauts sketch, with the characters scaling a pair of mountains revealed to be a sleeping womans breasts.
- The Cabin in the Woods parody, where Seth Green reveals that Joss Whedon stole the idea for the movie from them, who have the job of appeasing a particular god, a stoner watching cartoons in his apartment.
- The character introductions
Jock: Party weekend at the cabin! I say we all toss some footballs around!
Stoner: I say we all get hiiiiigh
Nerd: I really have some studying to do!
Slut: Lets all have SEEEEEEX!
Virgin: I'm not having sex until I meet that special someone.
: The cellar is filled with talismans. Whatever they pick, we'll use that to kill them all. If they open up the Twilight
books, they'll all be impregnated by vampires *cut to Exactly What It Says on the Tin
* If they pick up the Watchmen
collection, Alan Moore
will be very
unhappy *cut to Alan More bursting through the ceiling and killing the Nerd with his hair*
- The stoner picking up a Robot Chicken Nerd action figure, which summons the Nerd to the cabin. When the original Nerd complains that there can't be two nerds in a horror movie, a zombie Joss Whedon appears and kills him. Turns out that the Slut had picked up the Buffy DVD set, because she thought it was a cheerleader documentary.
- The Monster Menagerie scene. Instead of being full of mythological and pop culture monsters, it's full of various [adult swim] characters or characters that have appeared in Robot Chicken such as Master Shake, Peter Griffin, Bitch Pudding, Skeletor, Composite Santa, and tons of others.
- Joss Whedon's Pre-Mortem One-Liners which are all incredibly unsubtle jabs at television networks.
- The Nerd and the Virgin resorting to hilariously unsatisfying sex to ruin the horror movie setup.
- The sketch where Curious George is brought to America, only to infect the city so badly, that the government nukes the area.
- Doc finally dies from a heart attack during the training segment from Punch-Out!!, and at his wake, several of Little Mac's opponents give personal euologies. Mike Tyson has the best one by far.
Tyson: I did not know Doc, I have filled my pockets with all the pizza rolls, and I am now leaving. If anyone wishes to stop me, you are welcome to try. *leaves the funeral home and steals a vase of flowers on the way out.*
- Great Tiger revealing that his magic gem has given him brain cancer, because apparently it's radioactive and he can no longer control his teleporting.
- Soda Popinski talking about how Doc had Type 2 Diabetes just like him, and how he refuses to switch to sugarfree soda, before downing a can of insulin.
- King Hippo having had gastric bypass surgery at Doc's advice, and ended up with skin folds so long he trips on them.
- The Bourne Identity parody with Baloo remembering his former life as a bush pilot.
- From the sketch where Snow White and Merida lead two different teams of Disney Princesses in a war:
- Merida bringing her latest kill, a boar, to the Disney Princess Summit.
Aurora: Ohhhh, you're so feminist and empowered, great...
- Merida gets angered when the other princesses just wants to give her a makeover instead of dealing with the legitimate political grievances she wants brought up at the council and declares war. She's joined by Mulan, Tiana and several others.
- Snow White calls in her war council, which consists of birds, and asks what she should do. The blue bird says, in bird speak translated at the bottom of the screen: "Core that bitch like an apple."
- Cinderella calls her Fairy Godmother to provide weapons. After Snow White comments that the Godmother's magic will prove useful, the Godmother plops a bag of assault rifles and sub-machine guns onto a table with a deadpan "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. That's 20 grand."
- After Louis fails archery practice, Merida encourages him, "You're an alligator! Be an alligator!" Louis decides to eat the next thing he sees, which happens to be Mulan's dragon guardian, Mushu. She actually doesn't mind losing him.
- Ariel decides to bring a "thingamabob" to battle-an atomic bomb. Once it becomes activated, Sebastian pops up and sings, "Bend over and grab your ankles!", before it blows up the whole battlefield.
- During the aftermath, Tinker Bell pulls out a pistol, shoots Merida in the head, winks to the viewers, and flies away.
- Having deadly corrosive acid for blood can be a serious liability.
- The Bionic Six sketch pointing out the large amount of Fridge Logic behind the show's premise.
- This sketch Showing us what Jason Voorhees does before and after Friday The 13th.
- The Enterprise night crew
Picard: You glorious sons of bitches!
- Mo-Larr - Eternian Dentist. And his origin story.
- "Tested on Dagobah" is an alternate version of the scene from The Empire Strikes Back where Yoda sends Luke into the cave filled with the Dark Side. The description on the YouTube release reads: "Nice going, Luke. Real nice." Yoda's absolute HORROR at what Luke does is what sells it.
Luke: What's in the cave?
Yoda: Only what you take with you.
(Luke grabs lightsaber and blaster)
Yoda: Your weapons. You will not need them.
(Luke rolls his eyes and brings his weapons anyway)
(lightsaber noises and screaming comes from the cave)
(Yoda enters the cave to find Luke and a beheaded "Darth Vader")
Yoda: Oh, no! NO! Killed him, you did?!
Luke: I—I thought it was Darth Vader!
Yoda: Just some dude, it was! The reason I said "no weapons", this is!
Luke: In my defense, you phrased that as more of a suggestion.
Luke: Huh, he kinda looks like me.
Yoda: YES, kind of look like you, he did! Jump out and scare you, he would, then reveal his face, he would, and blown your mind would be!!
Luke: What was the point?
Luke: Ohhhhhhhh, like I was fighting myself, or something...like...what?
- Gary the Stormtrooper accidentally hits an Ewok with his speeder. Black Comedy ensues as trying to put the poor thing out of its misery with a Mercy Kill goes goes horribly, HORRIBLY wrong.
- In "Fett Defeated", it's the battle over the Sarlaac pit in Return of the Jedi... only Boba Fett shows up absolutely HAMMERED. Hilarity Ensues.
- After falling down, Palpatine realizes how life made sense:
- "Li'l Hitler, yeah he's havin' fun!"
- A ghost scares a man so badly that he falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck. The ghost laughs at him until the man comes back as a ghost himself and snaps the ghost's neck in fury. Then the ghost comes back as a ghost.
Ghost: Well, this is a little unprecedented.
- This version of Bossk. He was established as a nasty piece of work in the old EU, but here he's so polite and gentlemanly it becomes hilarious on its own.
Bossk: "Am I the only one polite enough to take off his shoes?"
Bossk: "Manners are their own reward, gentlemen!"
- Thornberrys: Wild as F#@k!: The summary is simple: Nigel Thornberry's documentary show is no longer desired by the Discovery Channel, as they've made a "philosophical" shift to reality shows, so Nigel decides to do a reality show about his family living as nudists in the wild. Funny highlights from this skit include:
Nigel: My family and I love to get wild! Wild as fuck!
- Debbie complaining about doing another show, and Marianne tells her why they're doing this: "Sex with your father is like getting fucked with a dead fish, and putting the family in danger constantly is how I get wet." Debbie then feigns excitement about the show.
- The family skydiving out of a plane in the nude.
- The Thornberrys are armed with their wits...and flamethrowers.
- A sketch from "Major League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" has Marc Summers (voicing himself) hosting an episode of Unwrapped and has Dr. Peter Yarbrough explain the origins of the ice cream sundae. What he ends up doing is going on a long, passionate, profanity-laced screed against Christianity, leaving Summers bewildered when he's finished.
Summers: (beat) Up next: Skittles.
- The only thing funnier is that it's actually somewhat true!
- The Hooters sketch where the Hooters owl keeps trying to convince a man to go visit the restaurant, only for him to constantly tell the owl off about Hooters' crappy food. The sketch is so insistant it almost makes you wonder if one of the writers had a bad experience at Hooters.
Owl: Hoo, hoo, eat at Hooters!
Man: No thanks, their food is terrible.
Owl: You're missing the point of Hooooters!
Man: No, Hooters is missing the point of preparing even the most straightforward bar food.
Owl: Well, we'll have to agree to disagree
Man: I'll agree to nothing, you stupid owl!!
- Several moments from "Cartoon Smokers" sketch, including Fred Flintstone talking through an electrolarynx from smoking too many Winston cigarettes.
Fred: Barney, you're an asshole!
Barney: Oh, cheer up, Fred. Bedrock is flavor country. (lights up a cigarette)
(oxygen tank explodes)
- "Keebler Attacked" manages quite a few. Probably best is the double Mood Whiplash, first immediately switching from the battle against the Cookie Monster to a court battle, and then this:
Order, please, order! The court finds in favor of Keebler Incorporated. (bangs gavel, then leans over to Cookie Monster's mother)
I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Cookie Monster's Mother: Me son is dead and you make pun?!
Me kill you! Me fucking kill you! (attacks the judge, eating his head before the bailiffs shoot her dead)
- From Star Wars Episode II: Bob Goldstein, ready to sue the Jeddy.