Agent Cody Banks is a kids' spy movie starring Frankie Muniz and Hilary Duff. Cody Banks (Muniz) is a junior CIA agent recruited through a secret CIA summer camp. Due to some exaggerated bragging he did at the camp, the agency mistakes Cody for a Kid-anova and assigns him to "seduce" Natalie Connors (Duff), the daughter of a scientist whose nanobots have attracted the attention of an evil organization. What follows is 25% romantic comedy, 25% spy parody, and 50% straight action movie. It also features Angie Harmon as Cody's handler, Ronica Miles, and Keith David as the head of the CIA. A sequel followed entitled Destination London starring Hannah Spearitt.Executive produced by, among others, Madonna and Jason Alexander (yes, that one).
- Casting Gag: The first film stars Frankie Muniz and Hilary Duff. Muniz guest starred earlier on Duff's Disney sitcom Lizzie McGuire as himself. At the end of the episode Lizzie gets to have a cameo in Muniz's new movie - where he's playing a kid secret agent.
- It's probably no coincidence that Hannah Spearritt plays a musician when she at that point was most famous for being in S Club 7.
- Britain Is Only London: And of course the climax of the movie takes place at Buckingham Palace
- Concert Climax: Part of the second movie. The band keeps the dignitaries busy by breaking out into an absolutely awesome rendition of "War" that has everyone dancing.
- Cultured Badass: Emily in Destination London - classical music expert and super spy.
- Fighting Fingerprint: When Cody gets into a fight at Natalie's party, he uses CIA unarmed combat moves which out him as an agent to the bad guys.
- Five-Token Band: The students at the Kenworth Academy. Justified because London is pretty ethnically diverse and it's a prestigious music academy - so foreign students would make sense.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Cody and his handler have to strap onto a jetpack, and she makes him stop and reposition before he can get any Marshmallow Hell.
- Token Trio: In the sequel our core three has a white guy, black guy and white girl - the girl is also British to add some extra diversity.