Beavis: Check it out, Butthead! This chick has three boobs!Any female character with more than two breasts. Term originated (or at least popularised) by The Funday Pawpet Show's Simba, whose character Arthur Bronswager sings the parody song "Total Recallin'" which contains the line "The best part was the girl with three breasts." This is quite common in parts of the Furry Fandom, mainly due to this being Truth in Television for most mammals. It's worth noting that this is almost exclusively done with female breasts—you'll probably never see a male furry with more than two nipples (unless he is a transsexual or intersexual with breasts), even if he's in the same drawing as a female with more than two. If it's a male character with extra equipment, you've got a Triple Nipple.
Butthead: That's pretty cool. How many butts does she have?
Butthead: That's pretty cool. How many butts does she have?
open/close all folders
- In the Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi manga, during the horror film chapter, Mune-Mune turns into a "monster" with several dozen breasts.
- The goddess(es) of the dead world in the manga, Gokurakumaru.
- Rinko grew four more during mid-transformation into a cow in Yondemasu Yo Azazel San.
- One Kirby 4Koma depicted a hypothetical female member of Kirby's species with three pairs of breasts.
- Space Dandy: Some of the more alien waitresses at BooBies are this. Dandy wants them anyway.
- Wonder Warthog, a character by Underground Comics artist Gilbert Shelton, had 'hog-o-vision' which, in parody of Superman's X-ray vision, allowed him to see women naked and with eight breasts (the same number of teats as on a pig).
- 2000 AD:
Films — Animation
- Adult rated cartoon The Big Bang features a villain whose torso is nothing but breasts.
- It seems to be a fetish for its creator Picha, because previous movie of his, Tarzoon: Shame of the Jungle also featured its main villainess having seven pairs.
- The Last Unicorn has a three-breasted harpy.
- Gandahar has Bizarre Alien Biology with numerous breasts on a woman.
- Played for Laughs in Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights with Mrs. Triplenipple—I mean, Mrs. Selman...
Films — Live-Action
- Sported by a mutant hooker in Total Recall (1990), as demonstrated by the page image. The 2012 remake has her too.
- The Cat Girl/Lap Dancing kitty that Kirk beats up in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. She might be a Draylaxian, as this unseen race is said to have three breasts.
- A Running Gag in Paul based off the artwork of one of the characters, with various people saying "Three tits. Awesome!" Even the aliens. But not four. That would be weird.
- The cheesy '80s hair rock/sci-fi B movie Vicious Lips features a triple-breasted hooker showing off her assets near the beginning of the film.
- Invoked in Arizona Werewolf, riffed on Mystery Science Theater 3000 as simply Werewolf. Servo mentions that the very... ample female love interest, now a werewolf, would have six breasts. Mike is both terrified and aroused by the thought.
- The large dancer in Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi was a six-breasted Askajian.
- There actually is a porn movie named Triceratits, but then there would have to be, now wouldn't there?
- The ending credits of Good Luck Chuck has one of the supporting character's wife being this.
- Inverted in Kung Pow! Enter the Fist with Whoa, who is referred to in-story as the "one-boobed chick".
- The sleazy 1980s horror film Necropolis features a normally two-breasted witch grow two more pairs in order to breastfeed all her demonic minions. Yeah, it's that type of movie.
- Galaxina has a triple-breasted space hooker, too. But it has Avery Schreiber, so the total number of boobs comes out even.
- Played around with in The Silence of the Hams during the "Psycho" Shower Murder Parody scene.
- In the outrageously bad 1984 Sword & Sorcery flick The Warrior and the Sorceress, there's a brief scene with a four-breasted exotic dancer (although the extra pair are glaringly fake.)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy makes periodic references to Eccentrica Gallumbits, the Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon VI. Rumor has it that her erogenous zones start several miles out from her body.
- In Feet of Clay, when Cheery notes about how hard it is to be openly female and a dwarf, Angua (a werewolf) muses internally that at least she doesn't feel like she should be wearing three bras sometimes.
- Way back in Equal Rites, a caravan-trail from Zemphis to Ankh-Morpork runs past a mountain called the Paps of Scilla. Speculation about the lady it's named after are centered on this trope, because it's got eight peaks.
- The Uplift Universe provides us with the Tymbrimi, fox-like empaths with four breasts (derived from ancestral nipples). They can also make themselves appear more like other species (including humans) through some odd biological process.
- The novelisation of Total Recall (1990) was not Piers Anthony's first encounter with extra boobage; a minor character in Mute is a three-breasted mutant.
- "Der Butt" by German literature nobel laureate Günter Grass has Aua, the three-breasted "ur mother". Ur Daddy scares the surplus breast off.
- The Woof Writers, a werewolf couple in Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures series, say that this is how they can tell tourists dressed up as werewolves: they only have two breasts. The main characters consider this Too Much Information.
- Among the Ursine Aliens of the Hoka series, the females have four breasts. This can pose tailoring challenges, depending on what costume is appropriate to whatever fiction she's currently living.
- In a variant, one local goddess mentioned in John Brunner's The Traveller in Black is depicted in statuary as a woman with hundreds of nipples all over her body.
Live Action TV
- One episode of The Young Ones started off with Neil dreaming he was on a Dallas-style TV program, opening credits included. When the "credits" showed cast members of this imaginary program, listed actresses' roles included the Dumb Blonde With Big Tits, the Dumb Blonde With Big Tits Who Drinks Too Much, and the Big Blonde With Dumb Tits, who had breasts on the front and back of her chest (total of four).
- Gene Roddenberry originally wanted Deanna Troi to be of the four breasted kind, but his wife convinced him that it would be a bad idea.
- Mentioned (to an alien ambassador) in another episode by Captain Picard about how the women of a specific planet had "three of them".
- In a variant, Nursie from Black Adder II made herself a cow costume with three udders.
- Angel. A triple-breasted hooker is seen in a demon brothel in "Couplet". Unfortunately she also has a Glasgow Grin. Yeesh!
- In one episode of Red Dwarf, Cat is examined by the ship's doctor, who points out his non-human status to the captain by calling attention to his six nipples. This leads to the following exchange:
Captain Hollister: I wonder what the female of the species is like.The Cat: Pretty easy to please in bed. Especially if you play the piano.
Lister: Imagine making love to a woman with six breasts.Rimmer: Imagine making love to a woman.
- In "Waiting For God", Rimmer fantasizes about making love to a beautiful alien woman with green hair and six breasts when he believes that aliens inhabit the pod that the ship has just picked up. Turns out that it's a smegging garbage pod.
- In The Big Bang Theory episode "The Eggsalad Equivalancy", Sheldon spills the beans to HR about Howard's using University funds to construct a 'six breasted sex robot'.
- Frasier: Roz's Star Trek obsessed unwanted admirer sends around an office petition for the producers to introduce the character of Rozalinda, the four breasted Space Vixen and ruler of the planet Rozniac. When Frasier compares the tribute to Robert Browning's poems to Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Roz asks if Browning ever wrote a poem giving Elizabeth two extra breasts.
- During The Stinger, Roz receives a gift - a multi-boobed bra. When she puts in on in amusement, her co-workers outside the booth start bowing, saying (as anyone with any level of lip-reading can see), "All hail Rozalinda!"
- In the How I Met Your Mother episode "Trilogy Time", Barney Stinson plans on inventing "back boobs".
Barney: The visual stimulation of missionary meets the emotional detachment of doggie style.
- In the Mystery Science Theater 3000 riff of Werewolf, Crow comments that big boobed Werewolf!Natalie will probably have three rows of breasts. Servo gives a combination Squee! / Squick noise, saying, "I don't know how to feel about that."
- The Super Beast, Unitang from the Toku show Ultraman Ace is a Monster who's body possesses EIGHT breasts altogether.
- One episode of Married... with Children has Al Bundy mention his fantasy of being with an alien woman with three breasts. When asked what the third breast is for, he says it's on the back... for dancing.
- Desiree Dupree from American Horror Story: Freak Show. What made her a freak was not only having three breasts, but also being a fully-functioning hermaphrodite. Or so she thought. Turned out she had a hormone imbalance that caused her to grow a third breast and an elongated clitoris.
- There are a number of ancient cultures, such as the Inca, which depicted their fertility goddesses as having multiple breasts. Scholars have debated whether the Ephesian statues of the goddess Artemis have multiple breasts as well, but the more accepted view in recent years is that the breast-like objects on the statues are part of the goddess's costume.
- Some versions of the Amazon legend depict these warrior-women as inverting this trope, amputating one breast so it won't get in the way when they draw back a bowstring. As women who practice archery today don't have any such problems, feminists have suggested that the depiction is due to men being uncomfortable with the idea of strong women, and therefore an Amazon has to give up part of her womanhood for strength.
- The Funday Pawpet Show is the Trope Namer through an off the cuff remark turned Catch Phrase by castmember Simba. No actual multiboobage puppets have appeared on the show however. Yet....
- An occasional motif of followers of Slaanesh, the Chaos God(/dess) of Pleasure in Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000. One iteration of the models for the Daemonettes had anywhere from two to six breasts apiece. These were later changed back to more "traditional" styles (which could have zero, one or two breasts, most commonly one), to... mixed reactions. The Greater Daemon "The Keeper of Secrets", however, seems to commonly have six.
- The Broodmothers of Dragon Age: Origins, which used to be women who were corrupted by the taint, display this trope and are completely unclothed. They are far from being arousing, however, as they are bloated, pale, vomit-smeared monstrosities with Combat Tentacles who exist only to produce thousands of darkspawn. The Mother of Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening is only slightly less disgusting, resembling more of a conventional human female.
- But don't try to kiss her if your mouth only opens one way.
- Clotho, the third Sister of Fate, in God of War. Like the above example, however, it's far from arousing. It doesn't help that her appearance here completely contradicts the original Greek myth stating that she was the most beautiful of the three Sisters.
- The Alien Queen in Duke Nukem Forever. Duke would still tap that if he wasn't busy hurling explosives at it for a Boss Battle.
- Eve's pregnant form in the first Parasite Eve game dips into this territory, albeit sans nipples.
- The Vortigaunts in Half-Life, despite being extradimensional aliens, have four nipples. It's never stated whether they're males/females/asexual or even mammals at all though they DO have navels which would mean they're placental; then again, they ARE aliens with a third arm growing out of their chest.
- The Nali from Unreal. While only males appear in-game, there are frescoes of Vandora, the Nali goddess of thunder.
- The bizarre Oocca from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which look like chickens except for their Uncanny Valley-ish human faces and their multiple sets of breasts (with exposed nipples, no less).
- In Wing Commander: The Secret Missionsnote the Kilrathi priestess conducting the Sivar Eshrad ceremony on Firekka is shown with three sets of breasts, covered by a three-part bikini top type affair. note
- Female Iskai from Albion have two sets of breasts (and typically wear diagonal bras that leave two exposed), while the men have two sets of pectorals (nipples included).
- The most common depiction of Satan in the Shin Megami Tensei series has several thin, saggy teats hanging from the humanoid part of his torso. He's also considered male.
- Diana however takes the cake with sixteen breasts. Seven alone are on her head. Tiamat has quite a few on her lower body's chest and some on her upper body's chest as well.
- Florence the wolf-girl from Freefall has at least eight (flat) mammary glands based on the number of censor bars that appear when Helix the robot's PG-rated visual system automatically protects her modesty.
- Discussed in this Penny Arcade strip.
- Also, Gabe finds it exciting in smaller (and utterly implausible) doses.
- Makes an appearance in this Wurr page (second to last panel).
- Two examples in Magellan - the first a six breasted cat-woman who helps cadets design their costumes, and utterly subverted in the second case with a six-breasted male alien, even the other characters are confused.
- Littans in Alien Dice, have four breasts, Twins or triplets are the norm with Littans.
- Hellbound has a character with four breasts, described in-story as a case of polymastia. It only comes up once, when she's arguing with Guy about who's more of a universal Butt Monkey.
- Grrl Power: the original model for hot alien succubus Dabbler had two pairs of breasts. She still has four arms, though.
- In El Goonish Shive, Tedd creates programmable magic watches that can transform the wearer into a preset form. Variants of that form can optionally be programmed into it and one of them modifies the form to have four breasts.
- Yoki and this is justified because she is actually they, a set of conjoined twins and their bodies didn't completely split nor quite completely fuse, leaving them with four breasts, two arms (one for each of them), and four legs.
- In the "Kramer vs. Showgirls" episode of Robot Chicken, an Enterprise crewmember is enticed by the description of alien women with ten breasts apiece.
- In the Dethklok music video "Castratikron", the titular monster is a Medusa-like creature with six breasts.
- Jimmy Two-Shoes has several background characters like this.
- This Family Guy flashback in which Meg dates the Count from Sesame Street.
- Peter also declares Mary from Total Recall to be his ideal woman in the episode "Fish Out of Water," regardless of the fact that her third breast was fake.
- Due to Captain Hero's tampering with the time stream in the Drawn Together episode "Terms of Endearment" results in the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE becoming humanoids composed entirerly of breasts.
- Nu, Pogodi! has a pig relaxing on a beach in a bikini... with multiple bras.
- While Zygon puts out a bounty out for Orin in Starchaser:The Legend Of Orin they briefly have a bar scene in which a three breasted dancer in seen in the background.
- In 2014, a woman named Jasmine Tridevil claimed to have gotten cosmetic surgery to add a third breast, but it is now believed that the story was a hoax.