Characters: Space Adventure Cobra
Lady Armaroid/Princess Emeralda
- Bad Ass: In all incarnations. He can take Cobra on in single combat where the rest of the pirate guild (Even Hammerbolt Joe) can, at best, match Cobra in one aspect but not another. It's fitting that in all incarnations he's one of the more higher ranking members of the guild.
- Bald of Evil
- Big Bad: Along with Salamander.
- Cultured Badass
- Genius Bruiser: Of a sort. He's shown to be at least knowledgeable in combat; his movie incarnation made sure Cobra was put into a position where he HAD to stand and fight him, and he's smart enough in the text game to send ships at the Turtle so that Cobra doesn't have any backup on Neon Big Bird. He might have even beaten Cobra then and there, had he not underestimated Lady's badassery.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Yes, that is Jigen's voice you're hearing.
- Light Is Not Good: He has a golden skeleton.
- No Sell: His crystal body allows him to redirect any beam weapon he's hit with so that it passes harmlessly through him. Even the Psychogun's. Cobra has gotten around this by making his lasers be reflected inside Crystal Boy until they cause damage to his body or overheat him.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: He likes wine for starters.
- Shout-Out: To David Bowie as well as Bowie knife.
- Space Pirate
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it "Crystal Boy" or "Crystal Bowie"?