Creator: Yasuo Yamada
Appearing like a god, disappearing like a demon!Yasuo Yamada was a Japanese voice actor born in Tokyo, Japan.Yamada left the faculty of literature of Waseda University, and has performed in many stage, radio, and television productions. His most famous role was Arsène Lupin III from the Lupin III series, starting in 1971 and ending in 1995. He also provided the Japanese dubbed voice for Clint Eastwood, Jean-Paul Belmondo and Graham Chapman.At the age of 62, Yasuo Yamada died of a brain hemorrhage. At the end of the credits of the film Farewell to Nostradamus, the first Lupin film without Yasuo, there is a tribute: "To Yasuo Yamada, Eternal Lupin the Third: Thank you!" .Since Yasuo's death, Kanichi Kurita has taken over the role of Lupin the Third. As his last will, Yasuo requested Kurita to Darrin him, if Yasuo died (which Kanichi did).
- Andro Umeda in Tekkaman Blade
- Arsène Lupin III in Lupin III
- Bernard in the Japanese dubs of The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under
- "Honest John" in the Japanese dub of Pinocchio
- Jim in Huckleberry no Bouken
- Kermit the Frog in the Japanese dub of The Muppet Show
- Dr. Mashirito in Dr. Slump
- Omawari-san in Panda! Go, Panda!
- Uranari in Botchan
- Usatan in Hoshi no Ko Chobin
- Zukko in Andersen Stories