Please note: The below are not in alphabetical order.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Does Inigo have autism? He shows many signs, such as flat, monotonous speech and talking to himself, but he may just be really eccentric.
- Also, how evil is Iago? He did pick a fight with Inigo, with the intent of killing him, but he may have just been testing him, or making him activate Mystic Malum.
- Scarlett's flirting with Inigo. Does she have feelings for him or not? She acts slightly flirty towards Makoto, but she's much more frequent and forward about it with Inigo. This, however, could be because Inigo doesn't actually react much to it, so she might feel the need to try harder to get a reaction.
- Idiot Plot: The fight between Inigo and Silas could have been avoided if they would just stop to talk things out. Silas' temper and Inigo's ego, however, prevented that from happening.
- Iron Woobie: Inigo may or may not be artificially created, and his past may or may not be troubled, but he's still determined to find out his true origins, no matter what the truth may be.
- Jerkass Woobie: Inigo. Right off the bat, we have some sympathy for him for being an Amnesiac Hero. Then, when Iago gives him his first memory, it briefly puts him into despair that he might be artificially created. However, he greatly suffers from Good Is Not Nice and Brutal Honesty problems.
- Also, Iago, though he's more Jerkass and less Woobie than Inigo. He states that he spent a long time searching for Inigo, only for the latter to not remember him, so it's understandable that he'd be upset. However, he is also a world-class asshole who taunts Inigo in his despair.
- Makoto seems like a nice enough lad, if a little stupid, but once Iago tells him that Inigo killed his father, he becomes bent on avenging his father by trying to kill Inigo.
- Moment of Awesome: Silas using All Rush to defeat Azurine.
Inigo: I hope you aren't still trying to justify yourself and defy me. After all, it's no use!
- To a lesser extent, Inigo defeating Silas, with his Pre-Mortem One-Liner being annoying from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) turned awesome.
- Heartwarming Moments: Silas and Azurine rekindling their friendship. Becomes a Funny Moment when Inigo ruins the moment with his pessimism.
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: In Chapter 9, Minori tries to push the idea that Inigo and Makoto are equally wrong in their feud, but such judgement isn't really fair on Inigo. If you consider that Inigo isn't the instigator, never acting, only reacting, and that Makoto's attacking him was a highly idiotic move, Inigo isn't really in the wrong at all. Sure, he's needlessly rude to Makoto, but it doesn't make him as wrong as Makoto.
- What an Idiot!: Makoto attempting to kill Inigo over incredibly flimsy evidence from Iago. Really?