Pig City is a French/Canadian cartoon co-produced by Cinegroup, AnimaKids, Fox Kids Europe, and Red Rover Studios Limited.
Mikey Hoggins is a country pig whos parents thought he'd benefit more from a city education. So, they decided to send him to live with his rich cousins in the city, the DeBoars. Now Mikey spends his days with his cousins, Martha and Reggie, going to school, helping them deal with their problems, and fawning over the local richest girl in school.
Pig City contains examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Link Linken.
- Blinding Bangs: Reggie has them.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Martha. She care only for things that benefit her, and takes joy in her brother and cousins' misfortunes.
- Christmas Episode: Christmas Ham. Mikey actually brings Martha and Reggie to visit his parents for Christmas.
- Country Cousin: Mikey to Reggie and Martha.
- Country Mouse: Mikey Hoggins.
- Dumbass Teenage Son: Reggie. He's not too bright.
- Election Day Episode: In one episode, Martha is running for student body president against Link. Mikey secretly helps her by running as well, splitting Link's voting demographic.
- The Unseen: Mr. and Mrs. DeBoar are never shown onscreen. They usually communicate with their kids via a voice box.
- World of Funny Animals: The entire population of the city is pig people. Though one of the stories in the Halloween Episode ended with the protagonist landing on a planet populated by sheep people.