I Got A Rocket is an Emmy Award winning kids tv show airing on Kabillion. Simply put, like The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack was about how Spongebob Squarepants made on drugs, this series has quite a The Fairly Oddparents-esque feeling, only it's... weirder.
On his 12th birthday Preteen Vinnie Q gets the best present ever- a live, talking robot! He and his new rocket, called Rocket become best buds and embark on a number of crazy schemes along with Vinnie's two other friends Gabby and Rainbow. Together they form the July Club as all three kids were born in July. However trouble comes in the form of the three school bullies-known as The Duckies- who would do anything to get Rocket for themselves and are always happy to give Vinnie a wedgie.
- Abhorrent Admirer: Frankie Duckie has a crush on Vincent to his dismay.
- The Bully: The Duckies are a trio of siblings who terrorize the entire school, but most especially Vinnie Q.
- Cool Car: Crystal built herself her own talking car.
- Devil in Plain Sight: The Duckies make no effort to conceal their bullying, but somehow those in authority never notice.
- Doting Parent: Ma Duckie dotes on her three kids. But woe betide anyone else...
- Gadgeteer Genius: It seems Crystal got the "science gene" from her dad, not Vinnie. But Professor Q hardly notices this and spends most of his time with Vinnie.
- Hidden Depths: Scuds Duckie reveals to Vincent that he can actually speak eloquently and dislikes being a bully. However he gets so nervous around people that his normal way of talking and bullying are how he copes.
- Hippie Teacher: Vice-Principal Stern. This makes him the Butt-Monkey for several of the show's gags.
- I Was Quite a Looker: Ma Duckie, as seen when Vinnie, Rocket and Gabby end up back in the 50s in "I Got a Remote".
- Jerkass: The Duckies of course, but Vinnie is no stranger to the trope. It is amazing how he still has friends after some of the stunts he pulls.
- Large Ham: Vincent Q, we're looking at you. Prone to long speeches about his and Rocket's new motivations-Every.Single.Episode.
- Local Hangout: Joe's Milk Bar, which is also where Vinnie's crush Maya works.
- New Job as the Plot Demands: Ma Duckie seems to work wherever she can spoil her kids and inconvenience Vinnie.
- No Indoor Voice: Frankie Duckie has a voice that grates the ears.
- Pirate: ...Though they don't act as such.
- A Pirate 400 Years Too Late: Captain O'Cheese (referred to as "Pirate" in the credits) drives a pirate ship on the streets.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Nobody ever comments on a talking rocket coming to school everyday...
- The Un-Favourite: Professor Quigley Q lavishes a lot more attention on his son Vinnie than he does on his daughter Crystal. However, Crystal seems pretty well-adjusted all things considered.
- Vulgar Humor: invoked in an episode, where the most disgusting and vulgar student would get a free vacation on a luxury cruiser, where he/she would be taught good manners. Obviously, Vincent only hears about the "luxury cruiser" part.
- Work Off the Debt: When Vinnie gets stuck paying the Duckie's diner bill, he doesn't have enough cash and ends up washing dishes.