The Abridged Series (without being called one) version of the anime and manga series Fist of the North Star by Weekly Tube Show. That is all. Currently has 4 episodes. Cancelled as of September 3rd 2013, with Remix Sprites announcing on Facebook that he will no longer work on anime parodies. However, after Kenshiro appeared in Team Four Star's Cell Vs Mini series, it was confirmed in a comment on the fourth episode that Kenshiro would be returning.
You can find it on Weekly Tube Show's Channel
The series has the following tropes:
- Acrofatic: Heart, he jumps down a mountain when going after Ken, does two twirls, and lands on his feet. However, he does complain about the exhertion afterwards.
- Affably Evil: Heart is surprisingly genial and pleasant, which is in line with his portrayal in the original anime. Of course, he's also a cannibal.
- Answers to the Name of God: Kenshiro.Bat: Save me, Jesus!Ken: Okay.
- Bad Boss: Shin. He kills two mooks who managed to not get exploded by Ken, because Yuria overheard them saying Ken is alive.
- Brick Joke: "My body requires nutrients".
- Call-Back: Deleted scenes of episode 3 shown Bat in the same situation as Kenshiro from episode 1. There's also calling Lin a sandwich. Kenshiro mentioned eating dirt for 2 years.
- The Cameo: This version of Kenshiro appears in #CellGames who actually blew up Cell's upper body while wondering if his muscles are "man meat" or "bug meat".
- Cannot Tell a Joke: Kenshiro seriously cannot tell a joke.
- At least, he can't tell jokes that don't use the death of someone he just fought as a punchline.
- The Comically Serious: Kenshiro
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Kenshiro hands down. He is always hungry to the point of seeing Lin as a sandwich and Bat's Paper-Thin Disguise as a big fat chicken. There's also paralyzing "The Deli Master" for his sandwiches, and believing the sun is watching him... and judging him
- Deadpan Snarker: Kenshiro's this at a more considerable level than the original series.
- Depraved Homosexual: Quite a few raiders are implied to be this, especially in Z's crew in Episode 1.
- Disney Villain Death: Diamond's impact to the ground actually kills him. Then he is put into a dumpster.
- Everyone Has Standards: Ken refuses to steal from bandits. Even though he has no problem blowing up their heads. Bat wonders aloud if he's kidding.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Ken saves a boy who's about to be burned by Diamond's crew while his father watched. When the father starts making out with his son, however:
- Diamond: I just wanna say for the record, that he would've been better off gettin' burned.
- Even more, Diamond is clearly outraged when Kenshiro plans to throw him into a building like an airplane, mimicking the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks.Diamond: AAAAAH! Put me down!!Ken: You're an airplane. You're an airplane! I'm gonna throw you into that building...Diamond: Wha- Don't do that, that ain't funny! That's distasteful!
- Evil Laugh: Shin has a rather shrill girly one for a guy with such a deep, refined voice.
- Eye Scream: Ken blinds Spade with one of his own arrows. And his crew has a fun time making puns off of it.
Ken: Don't stare at the sun, it doesn't like being looked at!Man: I think my eyes are bleedingKen: See?Man: No...
- Also, one of the people from Lin's village stares into the sun after being rescued from Hearts gang, and his eyes start to bleed.
- Family-Unfriendly Death: Nearly everyone Ken uses Fist Of the North Star on, but special mention goes to Spade, who has his arms broken, before completely disintegrating, Club, who is essentially folded over his own spine, and Heart, who graphically explodes and, its implied, is then eaten by Ken. Diamond luckily didn't lose his head like in the original anime, but he falls to his death, rather.
- Hypocritical Humor: Heart tells Ken that eating dirt is "fucking gross"... despite the fact that he just admitted to eating people.
- Before that, he tells Ken that he "abhors violence", despite having ordered his men to throw their clubs at Bat and Lin not 10 seconds prior.
- Kiai: Done very impressively in English.
- Kevlard: Heart is too fat for Ken's attacks to affect him, until Ken simply kicks all his fat out of the way to reach his pressure point.
- I Am A Humanitarian: Heart. Then Kenshiro suggests eating Heart's exploded corpse.
- Kenshiro: Children, it's time to eat.
- Idiot Hero: Kenshiro.
- I Take Offense to That Last One!: Actually, the first one.Yuria: "You're so ugly and stupid and just...just gay."
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Spade's mooks make fun of him when he loses his eye in his first fight with Kenshiro.Mook #1: (When Spade is complaining about his eyepatch) Eye think its pretty stylish.
Mook #2: Yes, Eye happen to agree.
- Innocently Insensitive: See N-Word Privileges below. Kenshiro just throws more fuel into the gasoline when he meets them again.
- Insult Backfire: Between Yuria and ShinYuria: "You have a small dick."Shin: "YOU have a large vigina!!"
- Then Joker joins in wanting a medium coke.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Heart is... hard to understand half the time. You can clearly hear half of his sentences.
- Lemony Narrator: The Greek Chorus kind. In the first episode, he refers to the entire setting as "this unbearably silly shit".
- Ludicrous Gibs: Lampshaded by Bat in episode 3's prologue:Bat: (After seeing Spade explode) Woooooooooooooow... That was... Excessive violence.
- Monster Clown: Diamond. Ken calls him "the guy with all the stupid shit on his face".
- No Kill Like Overkill: What Kenshiro does to Club off screen after he survived getting his spine bent.
- Only Sane Man: Bat, Yuria, Shin, Zeed, Spade, and Diamond
- Muscles Are Meaningless: They are when you're facing down The Fist Of the North Star anyway, they're still pretty useful for terrorizing the weak and helpless.
- N-Word Privileges: Ken mistakenly believes he's earned these in Episode 4.Ken: What? You people say it.Raider: What do you mean "you people"?
- Oh, Crap!: When Diamond tears Ken's shirt with his staff and reveals his scars, we get this exchange.Ken: Thats not nice.Bat: Oh great, NOW you've done it...
- Spade's reaction with his second encounter with Ken.
- Only Sane Man: Poor Bat.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Kenshiro is fond of these.Ken: Did you like my joke?Club: NO.Ken: What part didn't you like?Club: Oh, I don't know, how about the part WHERE YOU BROKE MY FUCKING BACK?!Ken: No. We haven't gotten to that part yet.
Ken: Which one of you n***as wants to hear a motherf***ing joke? *cracks fists*
Raiders: (Understandly offended, start throwing a fit offscreen)
- Take a Third Option: When Bat goes to Spade's hideout, he holds up guns, dildoes and a wind-up mouse. He choose the mouse to distract a Mook.
- Tranquil Fury: Kenshiro destroys his clothes twice when he saw how fat Heart is and when Heart said he got his food from "people".
- Would Hurt a Child: Kenshiro would actually hurt Bat as he was annoying him in episode 1's original jail scene, tell him "You know if I hit you in a certain spot, I'll make you explode for real?"
- He also was gonna find something to bludgeon him with.
- Wham Line: Heart: "Uh, no, I eat the people".