The parodies are mostly performed by one actor, Joshua "Remix" Gotay. In the beginning, Remix did the editing, but the recent dubs are edited by Innagadadavida, who occasionally lends a voice or pitches a joke. According to Innagadadavida, the parodies were first done as a way for Remix to practice his voice acting in 2006. In fact, the parodies predate LittleKuriboh's Yu-Gi-Oh! The abridged series.
- The Abridged Series: Without calling it, this is Innagadadavida and Remix's version of Fist of the North Star called Dub of the North Star is wherein Kenshiro is a Big Eater, Jerkass, Cloud Cuckoolander, and Deadpan Snarker who Cannot Tell a Joke.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Piccolo was doing this when an earthquake hit. He thought he was having an aneurysm.
- Affably Evil: Cell in Weekly Tube Show is rather charming and enjoys the finer things such as Versace dresses and musicals while he brutally murders people.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Piccolo in the original Dragon Ball, is rather reclusive and later becomes very wise and powerful. Weekly Tube Show's Piccolo is portrayed as being very obnoxious and ignorant.
- Namekians on the whole are portrayed as the Dragon Ball universe's equivalent of black people.
- Badass Cape: "Check this shit out... whoosh." "Oh my god he's so sexy."
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Cell's crotch can talk.
- Fantastic Racism: Namekians are often the target of this, especially from Frieza.
- Flanderization: Piccolo began as very cool and confident, asserting that his dick was slimiest and that he has the most shine. But subtly devolved into a lonely manchild with obvious insecurities.
- Though he remains quite confident.
- Genre Savvy: Android 17 knows that fights in DBZ usually destroy the island the fight is taking place on before the fight is taken to the air.
- Identical Stranger: Piccolo apparently saw a guy working at Chik-Fil-A that looks exactly like Android 16... but with really freckly hands, much to Piccolo's disgust.
- I Sound Delicious: In "Kami Pays a Visit" Kami says "I can see through your hard chocolate outside, on the inside you nothing but soft nougat, creamy caramel and roasted peanuts." Piccolo's response is this.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: It is simply astounding how accurately Remix is able to imitate almost all the dub voices, except the Namekians (for obvious reasons), and Frieza.
- Take That!: To the original series:One of Cell's duplicates: We're supposed to be killing Goku, why are we still still standing around talking?Another of Cell's duplicates: Well, I think we get that cell from everyone.
- Too Dumb to Live: The reporter who approachs Cell while calling him a slew of homosexual slurs.
- Transparent Closet: Piccolo is hinted at being in denial over his true sexuality... not to mention aggressively defensive over any accusations.