Weekly Tube Show is mostly a series of unscripted anime parodies. They predominantly deal with old anime, usually from the 80s or 90s. Dragon Ball Z is the claim to fame with the most popular character, Piccolo, being portrayed as a pimp who, much to the other characters' annoyance, ceaselessly comments about his "dangalang". The parodies are more or less voiced by one guy known as Remix. In the beginning Remix did the editing, but today they are edited by another guy called Innagadadavida, who occasionally lends a voice or pitches a joke.
- The Abridged Series: Without calling it, this is Innagadadavida and Remix's version of Fist of the North Star called Dub of the North Star is wherein Kenshiro is a Big Eater, Jerkass, Cloud Cuckoolander, and Deadpan Snarker who Cannot Tell a Joke.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Piccolo was doing this when an earthquake hit. He thought he was having an aneurysm.
- Affably Evil: Cell in Weekly Tube Show is rather charming and enjoys the finer things such as Versace dresses and musicals while he brutally murders people.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Piccolo in the original Dragon Ball, is rather reclusive and later becomes very wise and powerful. Weekly Tube Show's Piccolo is portrayed as being very obnoxious and ignorant.
- Namekians on the whole are portrayed as the Dragon Ball universe's equivalent of black people.
- Badass Cape: "Check this shit out... whoosh." "Oh my god he's so sexy."
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Cell's crotch can talk.
- Camp Gay: Frieza.
- Fantastic Racism: Namekians are often the target of this, especially from Frieza.
- Flanderization: Piccolo began as very cool and confident, asserting that his dick was slimiest and that he has the most shine. But subtly devolved into a lonely manchild with obvious insecurities.
- Though he remains quite confident.
- Genre Savvy: Android 17 knows that fights in DBZ usually destroy the island the fight is taking place on before the fight is taken to the air.
- Identical Stranger: Piccolo apparently saw a guy working at Chik-Fil-A that looks exactly like Android 16... but with really freckly hands, much to Piccolo's disgust.
- I Sound Delicious: In "Kami Pays a Visit" Kami says "I can see through your hard chocolate outside, on the inside you nothing but soft nougat, creamy caramel and roasted peanuts." Piccolo's response is this.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: It is simply astounding how accurately Remix is able to imitate almost all the dub voices, except the Namekians (for obvious reasons), and Frieza.
- Take That!: To the original series:One of Cell's duplicates: We're supposed to be killing Goku, why are we still still standing around talking?Another of Cell's duplicates: Well, I think we get that cell from everyone.
- Too Dumb to Live: The reporter who approachs Cell while calling him a slew of homosexual slurs.
- Transparent Closet: Piccolo is hinted at being in denial over his true sexuality... not to mention aggressively defensive over any accusations.