Ed Edd n Eddy: The Other Series is a Gag Dub on YouTube by MrJonguy45, known in real life as "Jon C. Cortes". The show consists of a retelling of episodes of Ed, Edd n Eddy, but with new jokes sprinkled throughout the dub.
As of November 2017, nine episodes and a pilot have been made.
- Even the Subtitler Is Stumped: In "Ed Trek", When Ed says "Khaaaaaan!" while speaking Klingon (it's actually Spanish), the subtitle gives us, "?????????????"
- Funny Foreigner: Rolf, who already embodied this trope in the original series, is provided with a new, equally wacky foreign accent.
- Rhymes on a Dime: Double D in "To Catch a Maniac."
- Shout-Out: Kang and Kodos from The Simpsons are dubbed by Phillip Misenti (known under his username TTIpoopFinal).
- The Stinger:
- "Rules of Abduction" concludes with Ed bouncing on a web while the theme to Spider-Man plays.
- In "The Brat and I", Eddy shuffling every day with loud music in a car while Kevin and Nazz cover their ears.
- In "Ed Trek", this is taken Up to Eleven, with three stingers! One with thanks to TTIpoopFinal providing the voice work for Kang and Kodos, them saying that they will have sushi, and Eddy being portrayed as a rocket man while flying.
- In "Hypno-a-No-No", Mr. Six dancing with the kids.
- Stylistic Suck: The original pilot. That is all.