5 years later, Andrew created a sequel titled ''Spy And Sentry'.
Spy and Pyro provides examples of the following tropes:
- Ambiguous Gender: Subverted. The Pyro gives birth to a baby, meaning that biologically at least, she could only be a woman. But then again, look at the child of their relationship...
- Big Ball of Violence: It results in the death of a Goomba.
- Canis Latinicus: As a nod to the Wile E Coyote And The Roadrunner cartoons, both the Spy and the Pyro are given genus/species names (Espionagius Sapiens Mysentrii and Incendio Flamewaricus respectively)
- Chase Scene: A short, Benny Hill-esque one.
- Couldn't Find a Lighter: While waiting outside the hospital for the Pyro to give birth, the Spy lit one of his cigarettes with the flamethrower.
- The Faceless: Pyro remains this throughout the entire video. You do see her torso and legs, though. Turns out she's a black BBW- at least in Andrew's eyes.
- Feghoot: Spy. And Pyro. Fall in love. And then they have a baby. See Portmanteau Couple Name below.
- Memetic Mutation: Chell finally getting her cake at the wedding, BLU Spy's GENTLEMEN face.
- Mouth Full of Smokes: See above.
- Must Have Nicotine: BLU Spy in the hospital scene. He's even willing to consider killing The G-Man to get his fix.
- Panicky Expectant Father: The BLU Spy, particularly when running out of his smokes.
- Pie-Eyed: See page image.
- Punny Name: St. Garry's Medical Hospital.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Provides the source for the Just for Pun ending: BLU Spy + RED Pyro = Purple Spyro.
- Shipper on Deck: At the wedding, Gordon and Alyx are arm in arm as Alyx ends up catching the bouquet. Eli and Barney immediately nudge the couple and grin.
- Silence Is Golden: Referenced in the Credits Gag which states that Gordon Freeman provided the voice acting.
- Visual Innuendo: The entire "sex scene" between the Spy and Pyro consists of traffic cones being moved through rings on Garry's Mod.