While also quite silly in nature, the game stands out by also adding a heavy dose of satirical material and Black Humor, as well as a side-filling of softcore erotica to the mix. This is perhaps best emphasized in the employee managing part of the game, where nobody is employed based on skill, experience, or education, but nurses are hired based on bust sizes, doctors based on their golf-handicap, and storage workers based on liver functions tests.
In therms of graphics, the game is a bit of a mixed bag. The different rooms are hand-drawn in great and careful detail, and contains several Funny Background Events, but they are mostly static, with only a few bits of animation here and there.
A translated English version, Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels, exists, but it is generally much harder to track down than the original German version. The game also spawned a sequel: Biing! 2 Sonne, Strand und Heiße Nächte (Biing! 2 - Sun, Beach and Hot Nights) from 1999, which is about sleazy hotel managing rather than sleazy hospital managing.
- The Alcoholic: Several members of the staff. You can actually construct a hospital bar to keep up the general morale of the staff.
- Depraved Dentist: His office is a blood-spattered mess.
- Hint System: The player can request hints from the hospital boss.
- Hospital Hottie: Up to Eleven in quantity.
- Mooks: If the hospital business is going a bit slow, you always can hire some violent thugs to beat up random people in the streets and treat their unfortunate victims.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Several cases. The doctors are, as a rule of thumb, either lazy bastards who are more interested in playing golf, hitting on the nurses, and binge drinking than treating their patients, or they care about their work a little too much, usually in all the wrong ways.