While also quite silly in nature, the game stands out by also adding a heavy dose of satirical material and Black Humor, as well as a side-filling of softcore erotica to the mix. This is perhaps best emphasized in the employee managing part of the game, where nobody is employed based on skill, experience, or education, but nurses are hired based on bust sizes, doctors based on their golf-handicap, and storage workers based on liver functions tests.
A translated English version, Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels, exists. The game also spawned a sequel: Biing! 2 Sonne, Strand und Heiße Nächte (Biing! 2 - Sun, Beach and Hot Nights) from 1999, which is about sleazy hotel managing rather than sleazy hospital managing.
After having been considered a semi-lost game for years, a digital re-release of the game (with the sequel included as a free bonus) finally happened in February 2020 on GOG.com.
- The Alcoholic: Several members of the staff. You can actually construct a hospital bar to keep up the general morale of the staff.
- Depraved Dentist: His office is a blood-spattered mess.
- Even the Subtitler Is Stumped: During the Hilarious Outtakes, the tutorial model tells a joke much to the amusement of the camera crew. The English subtitles helpfully informs us that that what she is saying is "a very funny German joke" but it "sadly can't be translated".
- Fake-Out Opening: The game opens with a Space Opera parody, setting itself up to be a run-of-the-mill, bog-standard Shoot 'em Up, before it actually switches to the hospital management part.
- Fanservice: The game is very unashamed about the fact that it runs on this trope. Practically every screen is populated by at least one Hospital Hottie or Sexy Secretary.
- Full Motion Video: The game's tutorial features one, with a blonde nurse gradually stripping down to her underwear, as she explains the game's mechanics. The disclaimer at the beginning assures us that she is an actual medical professional.
- Hilarious Outtakes: The game's Full Motion Video tutorial ends with one, with the crew struggling to set up the shoot, and the model flubbing her lines, and her and the crew generally joking around.
- Hint System: The player can request hints from the hospital boss.
- Hospital Hottie: Up to Eleven in quantity.
- Nintendo Hard: The game has a pretty steep learning curve, and is quite unforgiving towards mistakes.
- Mooks: If the hospital business is going a bit slow, you always can hire some violent thugs to beat up random people in the streets and treat their unfortunate victims.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Several cases. The doctors are, as a rule of thumb, either lazy bastards who are more interested in playing golf, hitting on the nurses, and binge drinking than treating their patients, or they care about their work a little too much, usually in all the wrong ways.