Shlapintogan is a man on a mission.
What mission? I don't know, I just edit the page, it's probably something awesome though. Probably something awesome FOR AMERICA!
Shlapintogan is a twenty year old male troper who has been on the site as a known troper for around a year or so, but has been lurking about for longer than that. His interests include video games (he's studying to be a programmer), literature, tabletop games (and the mathematics included therein), European and American Martial Arts, and a little bit of artistry on the side. He identifies as straight, but is accepting of other sexualities, be it bi, homosexual, or ace; he is currently single. He enjoys soda (particularly Coca-cola) and his Trademark Favorite Food is apple pie. His alignment would be Lawful Neutral.
Shlapintogan is a pacifist. At least in the real world. He also doesn't drink alcoholic beverages or smoke.
He is also as Noir as one can get without being a chain smoker in sepia tone.
Forum Semi-Regular, occasional IRC visitor, and all-in-all just a very average troper.
Tropers that Shlapintogan holds in high regard (along with a short gush)
- Kraken: Along with Kink, he's the only person who can talk about toku and have me listen.
- Kinkajou: EUROPA UNIVERSALIS IS NOW ON MY MUST BUY LIST. DAMN YOU AND BLESS YOU AT THE SAME TIME.
- Miijhal: Your exploits in
Elonapretty much any video game bring a smile to my face.
- Tuefel Hunden IV: All men can only hope to be as SUPER MANLY as Tuefel.
- Keybreak: I'm not sure whether to consider us friendly enemies or hateful friends, and that's okay.
- Blueeyedrat: Minecraft bros for life!
- English Ivy: We don't talk much, but when we do, you are super polite and easy to converse with.
- Lance Leoghauni: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW
- Madrugada: Best Moderator EVER? Best Moderator EVER.
- Bobby G: The most masterful user of :D and D: on the forums. They just wouldn't be the same without Bobbert.
- Deus Ex
- The Legend Of Zelda - All of them, obviously excluding the
CDI gamesnon-existent games that DON'T EXIST.
- Monkey Island - Except for the fourth one.
- Mischief Makers
- Sin And Punishment
- Blue Wish Resurrection Plus
- Resident Evil - Haven't played 0, I enjoy all the other ones, yes, even 5.
- Beat Hazard
- Ace Combat - Haven't played the first, My favorite is 5.
- Rise Of Legends
- Just Cause 2
- Mass Effect - Both of them, 2 especially.
- Supreme Commander 2 - Fan blasphemy, I'm sure, but I liked this one more than the first one. That's not to say the first one wasn't a masterpiece...
- Crackdown: The first one was fantastic, the second one... eh, it was okay.
- God of War - All of them, including Chains of Olympus.
- No More Heroes - Haven't played the second one yet.
- Super Mario Bros. - All of them, see The Legend Of Zelda
- Tetris - Fuckin' GM rank, always eluding me.
- Dungeon Crawl - Screw you Nethack, I got myself an orb to find.
- Sins Of A Solar Empire
- Demon's Souls: THE DEMON WAS DESTROYED You will receive the Demon's Soul and a game beyond human imagination.
- Iron Maiden
- Alice In Chains
- Jaga Jazzist
- The works of Chopin, Mozart, Dvorak, Mussorgsky, and Holst
- Various video game soundtracks because I am an enormous tool.
- Schlappy, perhaps?
- Slappy by the kewl kid.
Vandalize here please?
- Definitely, My personal favorite is Blade Runner.
Here's to a fellow detective. - Krrackknut.
* nukes from orbit* -Kinkajou
Your Private Eye Monologue thread is the best thread. Thank you for it. —Agent Nomnom Jayden
I looked carefully at this Shlapintogan guy. He had trouble written on him like Titanic. Fedora, trenchcoat, permastubble; he had all the trappings of me on a saturday morning. But something was wrong. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was the broad on his arm. She was wearing red and had legs like a silky escalator to heaven. She looked at me like a really hungry shark looks at something it intends to eat and I felt myself go hard like Contra without the konami code. My monologue was collapsing in on itself. Shlapintogan looked me dead in the eye and drew his revolver, shooting me in the forehead like a guy shooting another guy who'd just completed a monologue that the shooter found irritating. I fell down dead like the raccoon I'd found stuck upside-down in my trashcan only the week before. At this point, my monologue stopp-
A thread he started, 'bout the joys of noir.
For daring damsels and men hardcore.
Dramatic monologues he posted en masse.
Epic metaphors he shot like bullets right out of his ass.
This guy fought a bull with his bare hands, and won!
He's the one giving nightmares to Atilla the Hun.
And there're sure to be deeds which remain yet untold.
So here's to Slappy and his heart of gold!
~ Tachi ♥
Hey there, The Crimson Knight here, nice to meet you. Thanks for helping me out with the page.
Just wondering, when are we going to play that game, Shlap? - Krrackknut.
Greetings fellow troper. Please accept this dollar as payment for this senseless vandalism.◊ —Central Avenue
Oh, most exalted Master of the Game, I thank thee for the divine gift thine hast bestowed upon me, a humble wretch! ~ Hungry Joe
This is it. This is the bloke who dragged me into the thread of Private Eye Monologues. And this is the bloke who, at the end of said thread, made a Film Noir game and got me into it too. Kudos for managing to do that to someone who's never had a taste of noir before. —Moonwalker
Hey look, a shiny! - Korgmeister
CELEBRIAN THE MAGIC VANDALISM ANDROID WAS HERE-Dark Lady Celebrian
A wild Ozbourne appeared!
Hello - Schitzo
I will vandalize!
Though I do not use spray paint.
Have some syllables.
- Well, it was my avatar for a while back when I joined up.
- That only makes it better.
Shlapintogan huh? Weird name. Must be foreign. Still, a job is a job. I broke into his office late at night and moved his furniture several centimetres to the left. That way when he arrived in the morning, he'd feel vaugely out of place and keep bumping into things. He asked for vandalism though, so I guess that's how he would've wanted it. Weirdo. Polymphus
- I walked into my office early that morning. There was an air of wrongness about it, as if a truck had run through it and took all my hopes and dreams with it. It was then that I noticed it. "Who moved my furniture?"
MISSLE PAUNCH!...I really need to watch that show. - Krrackknut.
Legend of Zelda and Mel Brooks... Let's be best friends. - M'sieur Lapin
The faeries made me do it. - StolenByFaeries
Friendly enemies or hateful friends? I'm hurt...I was going for eternal rival. ;P - Keybreak
You have instilled a deep distrust for cars in me... They will rise up again! WE ARE DOOMED! - Miijhal
Professional: I was asked for vandalism, sir, so that's what I did.
Suave: "Vandalize here"? That's what she said...
Aggressive: Cut the crap. I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions. You want vandalism, I want the missiles. It's a deal. - Mike Thorton