(C.C. will be back when I can figure out how to fix the sizing issue.)
Ozbourne is one of those people who never knows exactly what to write about herself in biographies.
Don't worry; she doesn't usually talk about herself in the third person. She's only doing it here because putting "I am..." all over the page would look a bit strange.
- Word of God has confirmed that she is 608 this year.
Oh, and because others seem to be doing it, Ozbourne is hopping on the bandwagon and asking that if anyone has any descriptions or tropes that might apply to her, feel free to add them to the wall.
Tropes that describe Ozbourne:
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette (super pale, brown-black hair, and a bit creepy)
- Blinding Bangs (In some of her pictures she's posted)
- And now they've been trimmed to regular blunt bangs.
- Who Wants to Live Forever? (that's why she's so bored)
- Viewer Gender Confusion (Subverted by actually reading my profile.)
- Double Subverted by looking at her pictures where she has short hair.
- Not a Morning Person
- You Gotta Have Burgundy Hair
- Must Have Caffeine (Or she can't think right.)
- Nightmare Fetishist (feels kind of good to admit that.)
- Disability Superpower (if she wasn't bored, she wouldn't be able to throw her fireballs)
- Does Not Like Socks
- Queen of Buffy Speak:
- Pettanko (May as well stick this on, I've mentioned my lack of assets several times now anyway)
- Especially the "I want boobies!" incidents in Vent.
- Creepy Monotone (actually it's cute and endearing, so there.)
- Psycho Electro
- Living Statue and don't you forget it! - Keybreak
- Talkative Loon, its the talk about buckets all the time :p -Whale of Your Nightmare
- Fangirl of Vriska and homestuck in general - Lolipod Distortion
- Forgot She Was A Robot. Search your heart, you know it to be true! - Boolean Earth
- Only Sane Woman. Yes, really. - Lemurian
- Halloween Special: Because my brain can't think of something else right now. Maybe, someday... ~Dhana Ragnarok
- The Quiet One: Whale doesn't know what he's talking about. You're low-key.
- Rei Ayanami Expy: What all the above tropes seem to add up to. - Haldo
- Demonic Spiders: very much in a good way. 8] ~squiddleTron
- Our Vampires Are Different (yep, now you know how I'm 600+ years old.)
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: My reaction to cats and kittens, and the reason I have my kitty.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover (Just listen to me gush about my cat!)
- Lipstick Lesbian
- Lesbian Vampire
Old vandalism is here. New vandalism goes on the troper wall in the above link.
HAY OZBOURNE this is mostly just a random comment and graffiti.
William Wide Web wants to know the secret to your immortality.
OMG DARK LADY CELEBRIAN WUZ HEER
Severed Khan appears... For no reason at all!
Hey, Ozbourne. I haven't seen you that much around the forums after I stopped reading Troper Updates. Which is too bad, 'cause you seem like a neat person.
Ridiculous and slightly hallucinatory vandalizing comment. - Wicked223
-offering of a years supply of snark- ~Katrika
Have you ever considered insulting every being in the universe in alphabetical order? -Tropers/darnpenguin
Hello then. You asked for a comment, here it is. -signed, Mortal.
Pokemon sucks! You are awesome.
Ozbourne is by far the coolest immortal I've ever met. - The Jackal
ABRATangent 128 Appeared!
If you could see the end of the world as we know it, would you still be bored? -Wanderlust Warrior
Haven uses LELOUCH-INSPIRED HAMMINESS. Critical Hit!
Fear the boredom. I give you the big shiny red button that will fix boredom I promise.-Tuefel Hunden IV
- There will be no chiseling my pants off when I am a statue. Very amusing.
All my base (and pizza) are belong to you. ladycoffee
Well I suppose I should pay a visit... ~ Zyxzy
Hey there! Thanks for leaving something back at my page! ~ L3wt
* Attempts to vandalise here and gets zapped.* - Coyotic Evil
Miss Hedgey baked you some brownies! Hope you love it.
Hello, fellow Pokemon fan! ~ Arcadiarika
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII - Spain Sun
Listen all y'all, it's sabotage! Ozbourne is all kinds of cool! —goodtimesfreegrog
I came here in an attempt to figure out the reasoning behind your color coding. And also to thank you for leaving a comment on my page :) — Leradny
Nice redirect. Also, since when do users get WMG pages? - Caped Luigis Yoshi
Well, it's a good thing I kept that Master Ball until now. —Shlapintogan
DANCING KIRBIES!! <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^)> "Poyo~!"—Squealing Sandry
Hello, fellow not-romantic-person. - Imipolex G
Clearly, you are the eternally-bored to my eternally-amused. I salute thee. - Krrackknut.
* is a statue* You're right, this is awesome! - Aleclom
The coolest snake-haired petrifier on the Internet. *bows* - Arcolops
"There are no uninteresting subjects, only uninterested people." ...and statues, I guess? - Noaqiyeum
Epitome used petrify! ...It did nothing, seeing as Oz is already a statue. Well that's awkward. ~Epitome
Geez, have I really been this lazy in vandalizing pages? THIS MUST BE CHANGED!!! -Spooky Mask
-vandalises statue- -Shichibukai
Congratulations. You've lost the game. -@DJMarred
It's a strange feeling, looking at your page and seeing you still have C.C. as your image... ~Noaqiyeum
How do you comb your hair without excruciating pain? - Kraken
I've forgotten to mark your page, which is so rude of me. Time to correct that. -Nathaniel The Seeker
Trick or treat! -Milos Stefanovic
This page needs at least one squiddleTron edit! 8]
Why haven't I editted this yet? <> - Lo ID
- Trick or Trope! - Lemurian
You gave me ponies and infected me with a disease that makes me dependent upon them for survival. All I can say is...thank you! -DA