- Deleted Scene: A few are included in the extended DVD release, which also features quite a few longer cuts of scenes. Deleted scenes include Snow White and the Huntsman making their way through the forest, and perhaps the most significant, a conversation between William and the Huntsman about the "light" inside of Snow White.
- Dueling Movies: With Mirror, Mirror, a comedy fantasy version with Lily Collins as Snow White and Julia Roberts as the Queen. SWATH wins quite easily both with the critics and at the box office. Collins even auditioned to play Snow White in this film first.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Sam Spruell's hair was bleached and cut into Finn's distinctive style. He's described it as "fine for the film, horrible for civilian life."
- Fake Nationality:
- Jossed: Kristen Stewart denied statements that she had been dropped from the franchise after the affair scandal - claiming that she had been still offered numerous scripts to potential sequels and turned them down, disliking the quality of them.
- Real-Life Relative: Snow White's mother at the beginning of the film is played by the director's wife at the time. She was notably not his wife by the end of production, see below.
- Romance on the Set: Between married director Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart, who was dating Robert Pattinson at the same time.
- What Could Have Been:
- The Huntsman was scripted to be an older character - with actors such as Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Hugh Jackman and Viggo Mortensen being considered. Likewise the kiss that wakes up Snow White was planned to be a symbol of fatherly / familial love, meaning this movie nearly got there before Once Upon a Time, Frozen, and Maleficent.
- Winona Ryder was the first choice for Ravenna, but she declined. Angelina Jolie was also offered the role, which Maleficent would have made Hilarious in Hindsight.
- The poisoned apple scene followed the original fairy tale in the first draft. However the director felt that was too standard, and instead came up with Ravenna disguising herself as William instead.
Trivia / Snow White and the Huntsman