Danielle Riley Keough (born May 29, 1989) is an American actress and producer.
She is best known for her collaborations with Steven Soderbergh. For her performance in the Soderbergh-produced series The Girlfriend Experience as Christine Reade, a law student who moonlights as an escort, she earned a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. She is also known for her extensive work in independent films.
Oh, and... she's none other than the eldest grandchild of Elvis Presley. She is the daughter Lisa Marie Presley had with her former husband, Danny Keough.
Works she has appeared in include:
- The Runaways (2010) as Marie Currie
- The Good Doctor (2011) as Diane Nixon
- Magic Mike (2012) as Nora
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) as Capable
- It Comes at Night (2017) as Kim
- Logan Lucky (2017) as Mellie Logan
- Hold the Dark (2018) as Medora Slone
- The House That Jack Built (2018) as Simple
- Under the Silver Lake (2019) as Sarah
- The Devil All The Time (2020) as Sandy