Barry Keoghan (born October 18, 1992 in Dublin, Ireland) is an Irish actor and model.
- Love/Hate (2010-2014) as Wayne
- The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017) as Martin Lang
- Dunkirk (2017) as George Mills
- American Animals (2018) as Spencer Reinhard
- Chernobyl (2019) as Pavel
- The Green Knight (2021) as Scavenger
- Marvel Cinematic Universe as Druig
- Eternals (2021)
- The Batman (2022) as an Arkham InmateSpoilers!
- The Banshees of Inisherin (2022) as Dominic Kearney
- Masters of the Air (TBA) as Lt. Curtis Biddick
- Dawson Casting: In several roles, including his two "breakout" roles in the 2017 films Dunkirk and The Killing of a Sacred Deer, he has played teenagers when well into his twenties. Director Bart Layton was initially hesitant to cast him as an American college student in American Animals because he thought he looked too young.Bart Layton: I was concerned because he looked so young. I mean, he looks 16 and these guys are in their twenties. And I was already in the process of casting Evan Peters... as the other kinda lead. And Evans like 30. And Barrys 25 but looks young. And I was like hows that gonna... so I put that aside, but then I kept coming back...
- Fake Nationality: While most of his roles tend to match his Irish nationality, Keoghan has portrayed Americans (The Killing of a Sacred Deer and American Animals), Brits (Dunkirk and The Green Knight) and even a Ukrainian (Chernobyl) onscreen.