- The Huntsman is ripe with funny moments, even if he's not the nicest fellow. In the midst of the bar fight he's in, he misses his opponent and punches a horse in the ass. Which instantly gets him a pair of hooves in his gut.
Huntsman: Can't you see I'm taking a bath?
- After having a drunken bar fight and waking up in a tub of filthy water outside surrounded by the Queen's warriors, he immediately snarks at them.
Huntsman: Don't flatter yourself.
- And when he rips Snow White's dress so she can walk through the forest with less trouble, he has the nerve to snark at her fear of being touched by a guy she just met:
- Most of the dwarves' dialogue is pretty damn funny. Especially when they are sent to open the gate via the sewers. They understandably complain.
- Then one of them spots something he thinks is one of his first of the day.
Funny / Snow White and the Huntsman